Author Topic: Zoneark, Truce, and ToT's keys deactivated.  (Read 35935 times)

did syntho forget how badspot banned everybody supporting zoneark a while ago?
or was that just my imagination?

This situation reminds me of the TBH support topic.

Zoneark deserved his ban. I have no idea why those 2 support him.

Now I wish I had posted what I was thinking earlier.. "I'm going go buy myself another buck of popcorn and enjoy the show". I am ashamed.

Amen.

User was banned for this post
hah, his signature

gabe newell is fat hurr, forums are all crap now and everyone is big trolls and forums is so crap these days hurr so edgy

I'm gone for a month and this is how you guys behave?

:(

hah, his signature

Lol at his signature. He has such a high opinion of himself and his place on these forums.

General Nick twat are you talking about?

General Nick twat are you talking about?

Lh, i'm not sure either... I got confused halfway through reading it and quit. Do you have any idea?

I couldn't read half of it - there were too many tear drop stains smudging the ink.

i wont make an alt on a proxy because i am freedom fighter who stands for everything that is right in this internet

Well crap, Syntho and Nick.

At least I have them on Steam.

Wow, I was under the impression you couldn't be banned for supporting others in this way. But then again, I'm sure if a fire burns half a city down, two people trying to start it up again would be in trouble. Like my failure at creating a metaphor?

Wow, I was under the impression you couldn't be banned for supporting others in this way. But then again, I'm sure if a fire burns half a city down, two people trying to start it up again would be in trouble. Like my failure at creating a metaphor?
brown townogy