Author Topic: Zoneark, Truce, and ToT's keys deactivated.  (Read 35954 times)

I just caught wind that General Nick and Syntho got perm'd because of this.

Lol at his signature. He has such a high opinion of himself and his place on these forums.
Ya, I don't really see how this forum is a mini 4chan at all. If it's because you can post things here and people are idiots nearly every damn website out there is 4chan.

Eh, I don't mind syntho being gone. He was loving annoying as it is.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=92062.0
Wow, everyone was supporting Zoneark and bashing Aware14. Well I shouldn't be surprised. Idiots defending idiots is a common occurrence.       

Well crap, Syntho and Nick.

At least I have them on Steam.

You could delete all of their posts and nothing of value would be lost - I doubt anyone would even notice. If 5 combined years of ~26,000 posts can disappear in an instant with nobody caring then that's as good an indicator as any that they were a useless drain on this community. (Not that any additional indication beyond their behavior was required)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 06:53:06 AM by Ephialtes »

I don't mind that syntho is gone

but nick :(

Ya, I don't really see how this forum is a mini 4chan at all. If it's because you can post things here and people are idiots nearly every damn website out there is 4chan.
Trickle down effect of things cluttering the internet since around late 2007.

Also shout out to my brother General Nick who can't be with us now: too busy stuffing his head up the forum's collective starfish over some petty stuff.

Sometimes good people can have an opinion that makes them seem not so good in some people's eyes.

In general they were both starfishs. Why would anyone support Zone's and Truce's shenagians.

i thought i was a huge starfish to most of you. i wonder if i ever got banned if it would be some kind of relief in the forums.

although i never really trolled people or made much drama.
my post count isn't ridiculously high, i read more then i post.

Well, everyone expected you to get banned when you made that inactivity announcement in your sig. I remember azimuth getting banned for something like that, so i expected the worse.

But you're not, so I guess badspot sees you as a contributing member of the community.

i thought i was a huge starfish to most of you. i wonder if i ever got banned if it would be some kind of relief in the forums.

although i never really trolled people or made much drama.
my post count isn't ridiculously high, i read more then i post.
it wouldnt make too much of an impact because as you said you dont post much
you are one of the older members and do provide insight at times so I'm sure some people would mess you/pretend to miss you.

Badspot

• Administrator
did syntho forget how badspot banned everybody supporting zoneark a while ago?
or was that just my imagination?

Both syntho and general nick were banned for one week in that incident.  They knew my position on the subject and did it again anyway.  I assume it's misguided teenage rebellion.

Oh and by the way, I will deactivate keys if people harass me or attack the forums.  I don't tolerate abuse from my customers.

Is truce still not banned, or is there something else going on there?

Doublepost: I was just wondering, since their keys are deactivated, would they get banned here as well? I hit post instead of preview, my bad.