Author Topic: GUI Replacer  (Read 52179 times)

This file has been updated, you can grab version 1.2a here or let the auto-updater do its job.

Quote from: Change Log
Fixed screenshots not loading if not loaded first time
Fixed online list getting cleared after downloading

Hmmmm... With all these updates, maybe I should try this again. But I think installing UIs is easy enough as it is.

This file has been updated, you can grab version 1.3 here or let the auto-updater do its job.

Quote from: Change Log
Fixed profiles not being replaced correctly
Added autocorrection on profiles with odd filename
Fixed auto-updater not update if manually updated
Added a notifier if download of skins failed
Changed some default values
Added better security for custom skins

Glad to see the bugs are fixed. The only remaining problem is that old screenshots do not get updated. Otherwise it's working perfectly fine.

It say something bout restrictions for blockland folder when I downloaded it.  I have a mac and I know it was only tested on windows.  RTB works for so this should too but it didnt.
Ignore

When I download a GUI nothing changes if I hit load or reset.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:14:39 PM by blockhead55 »

Seems I need to read how RTB does this, as for now, it just wont work out of the box for Macs. Could you give me more descriptive information about how you install it, exact error that occurs and maybe a console log? Also, how long does it take to replace the skin? If it takes less than 1 second on a big one, then either there's no files downloaded or no files replaced.

Heres a console log.  I just put it in my add ons folder. 

These lines are interesting:
Code: [Select]
Executing config/client/rg/6625f0d19698f2fe29cd48d#1A1CCD4/register.cs.
RegisterGuiMod : Invalid folder 'config/client/rg/6625f0d19698f2fe29cd48de40f13cb0'
Somehow it creates an invalid folder on the first line as it replaces "e40f13cb0" with "#1A1CCD4". Could you go to either of those folders and put the file register.cs here and tell me what folder it was in?

It created a folder called macintosh HD in the blockland folder.  It leads to all this other blockland stuff. 

Could you post a screenshot on that folder? Also, go to config/client/rg and take a screenshot on that as well. Then enter one of the folders and upload register.cs here so I can view its content.

The folder leads me through other folders eventually to GUI backup. 

The folder leads me through other folders eventually to GUI backup. 
I told you to go to rg, not ui_backup.

Bump, can someone re-post the default GUI onto there? I can't seem to fix it.

Also what does replacing profiles do?

Never mind, it broke for me.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:26:36 PM by Lesrock »