Author Topic: What the hell is The Better Mod/ The Orange Block?  (Read 4973 times)

Is is a modification by DShiznit that adds much more content to the original beta blockland (that was free.)
It's still being developed.
However, there was a rumor that it detects RtB files in the folder and purposely destroys it, the user's computer, and itself.

Which won't happen if you don't rip off scripts from it.

Okay, really what is this?

Hey guys, look at the post date. And the guy who bumped it.

Is is a modification by DShiznit that adds much more content to the original beta blockland (that was free.)
It's still being developed.
However, there was a rumor that it detects RtB files in the folder and purposely destroys it, the user's computer, and itself.
Which won't happen if you don't rip off scripts from it.
I had TBM and RTB installed and nothing ever happened, and I never saw a single thread on either blockland, TBM, or RTB's forums back when the original TBM devs were running it. Though, considering how dumb DShiznit is/was when I used to play TBM, he may have put something malicious in The Orange Block.

The reason why TBM was banned is because it would disable blockland if it detected that you were stealing stuff from the mod.

The reason why TBM was banned is because it would disable blockland if it detected that you were stealing stuff from the mod.

...what
so
all my loving BL saves
WERE ERASED BY TBM
forget this stuff man

...what
so
all my loving BL saves
WERE ERASED BY TBM
forget this stuff man
Only if there's RtB in the same folder.
I looked at the scripts.

all my loving BL saves
WERE ERASED BY TBM

saves for what version

It's not a bad mod for vanilla, but its history and crap is...

Think of RTB and TBM as Gmod and JBmod
They both were in a competition to get the most content and updates, TBM slipped behind after badspot disapproved of it.
Oh, and Smod would count as the AiO mod.

Think of RTB and TBM as Gmod and JBmod
They both were in a competition to get the most content and updates, TBM slipped behind after badspot disapproved of it.
Oh, and Smod would count as the AiO mod.
TBM had more content than RTB, but RTB had many more users.