Author Topic: Crysis CD not getting read in CD-ROM  (Read 1691 times)

I looked on google and on their fourms, but they didn't say anything useful.
So what happens is I put the CD in, and it gives me that reading CD for a while, and a bit later it acts as if there's no CD there at all.
I click on the ROM in my computer and it says "No CD present" and when it ejects, Crysis is sitting right there. I also got a brand new ROM not to long ago.

Help?

wait, just realized I AM getting click noises and moans from my DVD*-ROM
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 11:09:15 AM by Rookie »

Is the disc a CD-ROM or a DVD-ROM?

I have this issue with my Mass Effect DVD, the only way I was able to "fix" it was by putting the disk in a laptop and installing it over the network onto the other computer.

I have this issue with my Mass Effect DVD, the only way I was able to "fix" it was by putting the disk in a laptop and installing it over the network onto the other computer.
I already have it installed, but it wont operate without a disk.

because asking blocklands forum filled with 13 year olds is the best idea when it comes to computer help.

there is a crysis forum.

because asking blocklands forum filled with 13 year olds is the best idea when it comes to computer help.

there is a crysis forum.
Hurrr I only read the title hurrdurr
Read the first loving sentance.

So you loving post exactly what you posted on here there moron.

the forget is wrong with you?

OH YA CYRSIS FORUM FOR THEIR GAME DOESNT HAVE MY ANSWER SO ILL JUST GO TO BLOCKLAND AND ASK THERE.

Great idea.

Replace your tampon. Also the majority of this fourm is 12-14 year olds anyways.
Its like the old man going up to 60 teens and saying you youngsters and yer vidoe games

Try putting your cd key in Steam.

My DVD drive made click noises whenever I tried installing the collector's edition

Just wait a few minutes and you should be able to install it.