Are you religious, or atheistic?

religious
79 (36.7%)
atheist
94 (43.7%)
undecided
42 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 215

Author Topic: Religion bluh, you know you want to look.  (Read 25000 times)

I know for a fact that not all of blockland is atheist. otherwise there would not be massive flame wars.

+10 rep!

+10 rep!
Your name as a biblical verse is
Quote from:  John 17:01
After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

I'm pretty sure that all Christianity and religion in general is based around the time that it happened.  Well, here's the point: It was created for then, not for now.  The world has changed.  Religion impedes progress because it was designed for that backward ass 2k+ year old society, and not for today's.  Some of the teachings are fine, but religion provides way to many justifications for stupid stuff.  Google "Westboro Baptist Church"

Your name as a biblical verse is

My screen name has a corresponding bible verse, and you took the time to look it up?
I didn't even know that that section had 17 parts!  I used to be Christian, then I realized that it all stopped making sense after the first sentence, and no I did was not referencing this passage when creating my screen name. IF I was going to I would have said Rev. 21:6.  That is the only part that I don't have fierce objections to.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 08:47:50 AM by John1701 »