Author Topic: Suggestion Mega Thread  (Read 7065 times)

Post your suggestions for Age of Time.

Here's mine:

A musket type weapon - has 1 second delay before firing again. Does considerable damage.

Hit boxes - BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Syringe - Can be filled with poison (kills instantly), sedative (darkens screen for a couple of minutes. The tranquilized person can be picked up) or epinephrine (berserk mode)

Armor - Need I a reason?

Here's mine:

A musket type weapon - has 1 second delay before firing again. Does considerable damage. ( Medevil, not cival war)

Syringe - Can be filled with poison (kills instantly), sedative (darkens screen for a couple of minutes. The tranquilized person can be picked up) or epinephrine (berserk mode) ( has not been discovered in this era)

Armor - Need I a reason? (use search)

Find my suggestion thread. Bump it. Read it. Live it. Seriously.

Condoms- For room 1.

That being said..I think thats a good idea...Also is this guy a noob? Cause anyone whos been around for awhile knows that badspot will not add a patch with things that we have suggested on forums.

And, btw, a musket takes like 1-2 minutes to reload, not 1 second, and the aiming on them SUCKZ because it uses a lead ball, not as aero-dynamic as the bullet

Here's mine:

A musket type weapon - has 1 second delay before firing again. Does considerable damage. ( Medevil, not cival war) [Not medieval, fantasy]

Syringe - Can be filled with poison (kills instantly), sedative (darkens screen for a couple of minutes. The tranquilized person can be picked up) or epinephrine (berserk mode) ( has not been discovered in this era)[look up]

Armor - Need I a reason? (use search)[gotta agree with ya here]

Find my suggestion thread. Bump it. Read it. Live it. Seriously.
quote author=Predator link=topic=12935.msg180714#msg180714 date=1171657444]
Condoms- For room 1.

That being said..I think thats a good idea...Also is this guy a noob? Cause anyone whos been around for awhile knows that badspot will not add a patch with things that we have suggested on forums.
Yes. Yes he is.

Command /whistle to knock anyone off your horse and call it to you.

Jetz

hmm
 Forced insta-respawn in arena(to keep criminals from useing it as an impenstrable fortress)

Put the canoe back in

gold/yellow fabric

fiber ball in swamp not take an army to destroy.

npc criminals

return the leveling system

make it harder to bypass the swear dem check(exampl.e)

ip ban sir lolsalot

Town guard npc's that attack monsters inside the townzone and are invincible

cannot make more than 1 character per hour for each ip

use for ceilite

more weapons(like a mace useing baton model)

ability to use misc objects as weapons (like smashing  board on someone's head or beating them to death with a dead body)

access to police clothes for cops who have jailed 15 criminals

lower negative demerit limit

teleporter from the end of levels 1 and 2 back to the start

pick up dead bodies by hitting with hook

disable spells at log challenge(sucks to be halfway up to be knocked down by a ball)

make treehouse challenge a respawn point

return the magic crossbow

some prize for level 2

a perpose for the distant forest

lower the fire rate and damage for imps

crime: interupting policework, 10(TYPO supposed to say 100) dems. killing a cop holding a stunned criminal, restunning a criminal(only 30 dems here) or stunning a cop holding a stunned criminal(gets very annoying)

disable a cops ability to swing the baton and knock a criminal right out of annother one's hand and take them for themselves

handcuffs: keeps a criminal stunned until lockpicked by someone else(see below) used on stunbed criminal, made by blacksmith by cops only

lockpick: disables handcuffs, takes 15 seconds to work, can be stunned during act for aiding escape, receives dems regardless when 15 seconds is up.

ranged police weaponry

criminals unable to Self Delete while near cop

disable monsters ability to walk up nearly any terrain.

spell: heal self: costs the magic bar the amount of health lost and heals the user competely

spell: heal other: same as heal self but it works on others... duh(cannot revive dead)

spell: revive dead: requires two casters with full magic bars and a dead body. casters use it simultaniously on body, their magic bars are fully drained and the dead body is fully healed.

make certain harmless spels useable in town, like light and cloak.

ok, i just burned my brain out... ill add more later  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 11:26:26 PM by Jetz »

Most of those ideas are no good considering BS's statement about how AoT is a community game and is meant to be run by players, not NPC's or scripts.

Jetz

any others i should strike out? I know i didnt get them all because you said most and i only got 2.

Too bad he won't listen to any of your ideas :D
I doubt he would put leveling system back in, especially the one they had before. The game is on balance already for time and skill, adding a leveling system will just unbalance it (on the time side).

Too bad he doesn't know how to search, Badspot is already planning many of these features:

+Celite + Carbon will create Dyna in the future
+Level 2 will have a prize, Badspot just hasn't created said prize yet.
+The magic crossbow never left, it just isn't at the treehouse anymore, if it was it would be too much of a easy way of making money.
+There is a gold fabric, its just not registered...

And some of these ideas are just redundant:
+ Light and cloak should not be used in town, Light would be spammed and cloak would be misused to steal from drop-trades
+Ranged police weaponry, this just removes all skill...
+Handcuffs and Lockpicks, Keep it simple... You wouldn't have a guy lockpicking his friend's handcuffs in the middle of town with everybody watching him :|
+Imps are hard because the woods are one of the best places for money

hmm
 Forced insta-respawn in arena(to keep criminals from useing it as an impenstrable fortress)

Put the canoe back in

gold/yellow fabric

fiber ball in swamp not take an army to destroy.

npc criminals

return the leveling system

make it harder to bypass the swear dem check(exampl.e)

ip ban sir lolsalot

Town guard npc's that attack monsters inside the townzone and are invincible

cannot make more than 1 character per hour for each ip

use for ceilite

more weapons(like a mace useing baton model)

ability to use misc objects as weapons (like smashing  board on someone's head or beating them to death with a dead body)

access to police clothes for cops who have jailed 15 criminals

lower negative demerit limit

teleporter from the end of levels 1 and 2 back to the start

pick up dead bodies by hitting with hook

disable spells at log challenge(sucks to be halfway up to be knocked down by a ball)

make treehouse challenge a respawn point

return the magic crossbow

some prize for level 2

a perpose for the distant forest

lower the fire rate and damage for imps

crime: interupting policework, 10(TYPO supposed to say 100) dems. killing a cop holding a stunned criminal, restunning a criminal(only 30 dems here) or stunning a cop holding a stunned criminal(gets very annoying)

disable a cops ability to swing the baton and knock a criminal right out of annother one's hand and take them for themselves

handcuffs: keeps a criminal stunned until lockpicked by someone else(see below) used on stunbed criminal, made by blacksmith by cops only

lockpick: disables handcuffs, takes 15 seconds to work, can be stunned during act for aiding escape, receives dems regardless when 15 seconds is up.

ranged police weaponry

criminals unable to Self Delete while near cop

disable monsters ability to walk up nearly any terrain.

spell: heal self: costs the magic bar the amount of health lost and heals the user competely

spell: heal other: same as heal self but it works on others... duh(cannot revive dead)

spell: revive dead: requires two casters with full magic bars and a dead body. casters use it simultaniously on body, their magic bars are fully drained and the dead body is fully healed.

make certain harmless spels useable in town, like light and cloak.

ok, i just burned my brain out... ill add more later  :cookieMonster:
Wow. You have WAY too much time on your hands.
Think that's alot? Go check mine.