≈≈ Ascii [Æ] - Perfecting the art of eventing ≈≈

Author Topic: ≈≈ Ascii [Æ] - Perfecting the art of eventing ≈≈  (Read 75082 times)

I don't really care at this point
Just give me a page of what you want to spend money on.

Wait, how are we gonna do this?
Are you going to buy it and set it up, or are you going to buy it and let me set it up? As long as you know somewhat how to setup a CNAME you'll be more than capable, just it would suck to by a domain then it just parks for a year. :P

I am going to buy it.
and you are going to set it up.
BECAUSE IM LAZILY WASTEFUL WITH MY MONEY
EVERYONE GETS FREE MONEY NOW

Send me the account name and password then in PM, and make it different to your own obviously :U.
Go with a .org if you can, or if its too expensive .net. And thanks.

I am applying to join your clan with this music thing that I have not made a name for. It is a midi sequencer type build that can save and load music through tapes. It requires only default events, Trueno's colorset and the duplicator. Sorry if it's instructions seem a bit confusing :3

Well Sheath, it will take me some time to set that all up
so in the meantime, I'll be working on various projects and etc.

I am applying to join your clan with this music thing that I have not made a name for. It is a midi sequencer type build that can save and load music through tapes. It requires only default events, Trueno's colorset and the duplicator. Sorry if it's instructions seem a bit confusing :3

I've taken a look at your application, and its rather interesting. I will await input from other clan members first.

Sheath
if you could host is app on a server
hmm hmm

Sure :D
But I can't join, I'm cleaning my computer and installing Garrys Mod for Mac. Expect to see more of me in Gmod, if Steam isn't a bitch.

But I can't join, I'm cleaning my computer and installing Garrys Mod for Mac. Expect to see more of me in Gmod, if Steam isn't a bitch.
GMOD FOR THE WINS.

MY dedicated hosting is not working......I'll have to fix as soon as possible.

Btw......LUCKY. My computer is to crappy for Gmod

MY dedicated hosting is not working......I'll have to fix as soon as possible.

Btw......LUCKY. My computer is to crappy for Gmod

So is mine. I have an Intel GMA card, but with a bit of tweaking I can scrape through.

FYI I'll be hanging out on the freebuild iBot is hosting.