Author Topic: CUBELANDS - Now, this seems familiar, doesn't it?  (Read 13502 times)

It's basically minecraft, except its different.

www.cubelands.com

Features (copied straight from the website)

Platform: Playable on Mac and windows (Online or via standalone program). Dedicated servers: Mac and Windows
Free: Cubelands is free to play, but if you buy the game(Premium) you unlock many extra options.
Multiplayer: Play with 16+ friends simultaneously (Todo: We need to test the max.)
Freedom: Build whatever you want
Social gaming: Share your creations, feel free to brag.
Upload screenshots to your online profile from within the game
Online player profile: Achievements, statistics, screenshots, messaging
Community support: Make friends in the in-game chat and compete against them and many others in the community competitions
Many more: Since Cubelands is pretty open ended there's room for your own imagnations! Like roleplaying? Start your own castle
Buy the game: Safe & secure ordering. Temporary development rebate of +-25% (7,50 euros instead of 14,99 Euros)

Its a closed beta, but put in your email and you may get an invite.

Hey friends.
Minecraft is mostly RPG.
Cubeland is 100% BUILDING.
You guys are total starfishs if you troll it.
Unless there is some way to create a deathmatch.

wait, what.

I found Cubeland on my own, and said "this looks cool" and made a thread about it.

saw that ninja.

wait, what.

I found Cubeland on my own, and said "this looks cool" and made a thread about it.

saw that ninja.
Oh, I saw it from the minecraft thread and tried to stop it from being trolled by idiots.
I hope I get a key.

What, Minecraft with less pixely graphics and more shading? What is this blasphemy?

Minecraft Creative Mode is also 100% building. Plus, charging for a clone of a game is just greedy. If you don't charge for a clone of a game, kinda iffy, but I'm cool with it. Something like this, though...

Buy the game: Safe & secure ordering. Temporary development rebate of +-25% (7,50 euros instead of 14,99 Euros)
Hrm... this reminds me of something...

What, Minecraft with less pixely graphics and more shading? What is this blasphemy?

CUBELAND

Some dude gave me a beta key of youtube. Yaey

i found this ironic because it just made me wanna play minecraft even more

This

I lol'd

forget yeah. The beta key works. I'll give you guys an opinion of the game in a while

Looks cool Signed up for beta
hope i get a key