Author Topic: (Short Topic) Kaspersky scared the stuff out of me  (Read 1889 times)

So, I was watching some minecraft videos when I hear the Kaspersky alarm go off.
I swear it was not running a scan.

Dear lord what the stuff :c

/discuss?

obvious topic made by me.

You think that's bad? One of my old computers picked up 100+ trojans on a scan with Ad-Aware. That is why I scan every month now. :/

I scanned the files in my folders, found 4 trojans that were untreated for a long period of time, simply deleted them.

EDIT: You were lucky if you had Kaspersky, that was a backdoor trojan with a high threat level.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:29:38 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

17/03/2010 18:57:48   SYSTEM   1476   Sign of "Win32:Spyware-gen [Spy]" has been found in "C:\Users\Tails\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX01.012\" file.  

Lrn 2 not catch stuff

You think that's bad? One of my old computers picked up 100+ trojans on a scan with Ad-Aware. That is why I scan every month now. :/
This wasnt a scan. More of a ambush.

How do you people get so many damn viruses? Either stop going on research sites or stop going on the internet altogether...

How do you people get so many damn viruses? Either stop going on research sites or stop going on the internet altogether...
I have never typed in research url. Everyone knows its going to be gay research.
I blame my firewall ports.

Pssssh. Kaspersky. Avast! is for the loving win.

stfu noob antivir is da bezt

are you insisting I get rid of my "NOYES" avatar for upside-down Cybertails avatar?