Author Topic: The end of Age of Time?  (Read 5776 times)

Is Age Of Time finally passed away from the popular Torque games? I have seen screenshots of this game, dated back in 2006 where the server was full with 20 players, maybe even more. Where did they all go? Badspot should make again a Dynamite party like he did in August 2006. This makes the game fun again.

Age of Time has been dead for a while.

Is Age Of Time finally passed away from the popular Torque games? I have seen screenshots of this game, dated back in 2006 where the server was full with 20 players, maybe even more. Where did they all go? Badspot should make again a Dynamite party like he did in August 2006. This makes the game fun again.

Do you know how late you are?

Do you know how late you are?

Judging he created this topic at all, obviously he doesn't.

Is Age Of Time finally passed away from the popular Torque games?

Judging by those words, even more so. :cookieMonster:

Aot never quite lived a full life always living in the shadows of its brother Blockland.

I wish Badspot does finish a new version of Blockland, then he should work on a new version of Age Of Time.

Judging by those words, even more so. :cookieMonster:

I think he meant that by the games on GarageGames.com, since I saw it in the popular games section, but they obviously only just updated it now.

I think he meant that by the games on GarageGames.com, since I saw it in the popular games section, but they obviously only just updated it now.

I don't find Blockland on it, I don't see how Age of Time was on it.

I don't find Blockland on it, I don't see how Age of Time was on it.
It's here.

Aot never quite lived a full life always living in the shadows of its brother Blockland.
what about the middle child and the handicapped one
the middle child being that one game with no ai and handicapped one being that other game with simpsons eque characters

It's here.

LOL, I should make a game called "Poop Country" in Torque and it's just a brown screen shaped like USA. How do games get listed?

LOL, I should make a game called "Poop Country" in Torque and it's just a brown screen shaped like USA. How do games get listed?

Most likely from how many people are playing the game. Or if they like the game.

Just remake AoT in Blockland. Problem solved. It's just a matter of putting some bricks together and writing a bit of code. AoT is probably less complicated (when you filter out stuff like item materials, player customization, etc. I suppose) than most RPG mods already made for Blockland.