Poll

Which map do you like?

United States of Peekarica
46 (64.8%)
GSF San Fierro
25 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Antares Maps (Peekarica Map updated 10/23/2010)  (Read 17445 times)

Needs to be a .ZIP File.

EDIT: If your on Windows XP this is how to make it into a .ZIP file. Right-click BL, click Properties click Find Target, click Add-Ons, look for in, right-click it, move your mouse thing to send to, finaly hit Send to (Compressed) ZIP File.

EDIT2: Can you add a "all of the above" vote to the poll?

Sorry but I lol'd so hard. You could have tell that the mission file was missing in the Peekarica zip-file.

Well, I went to test this map a few seconds ago, but it didn't show up on the map list, so I checked the map files. I noticed that you are missing a .mis file :|

San ferro is a rar file which you need a special program to open it with.
I could either un-zip it for you or you could yourself and upload it, your choice.

I Downloaded Them And They Didn't Show Up In My Map List.Try Fixing It,Cause I Really Want These Maps

I Downloaded Them And They Didn't Show Up In My Map List.Try Fixing It,Cause I Really Want These Maps
EXACTLY

The map San Fierro should work.

The map San Fierro should work.
Hmmm.... Ill Try That One Again.

The San Fierro Has A .Rar File.I Cant Use .Rar

This topic is a disaster.

Please package maps correctly first.

Yep, Olympic olympic olympic....it should be  A .ZIP File

I noticed that you are completely missing a .mis file for Peekrica :|

I have packaged for years the maps to RAR-file. The maps are tested and worked for me in Blockland. So why it wont work for others. Everything is in it, I even deleted the normal map folder. It doesn't matter if a map is a ZIP or RAR. WinRAR accept both of them.
Yep, Olympic olympic olympic....it should be  A .ZIP File
Says the one with 0 maps.

I go eat now, I am hungry and tired. Over five minutes the US of Peekarica will be re-posted again.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 03:18:17 PM by Olympic »

Are You Going To Fix Them?

Are You Going To Fix Them?
It was already fixed since two days ago. I don't get it why RAR-files doesn't work for people. They work perfectly on RTB Manager. Even The Planets 1.3 port was a RAR file.