Author Topic: CB Challenge: 1 - "Blades" - Freeform [extended 1 week]  (Read 17904 times)

CB Challenge
1 - "Blades" - Freeform.

You may or may not have noticed my post in the off topic section relating to CB Model Pro, so let me catch you up-

http://www.cbmodelpro.com

lovey little 3d program I came across on my journey through the interweb.

Now, onto the description:  This program is a lot like painting, except it's manipulating a 3d shape.  I don't really know how to explain it;  There are different 'tools' to change what you're doing to the 3d shape.  It's completely different from any other 3d program i've tried.  Seriously, check it out, while it's still free in it's beta stage. :)

Now you may be asking "What is 'CB Challenge'?"  Hopefully this will explain it:

Q:  What is CB Challenge?

A:  CB Challenge is a challenge, or competition, conducted in one week intervals using the CB Model Pro.  Each week will have it's own, unique theme.  For example, week 1, the first competition, has a theme of "Blades" - Freestyle, in which the contestants will create blades of any sort (hence freestyle), post the picture of their creation and at the saturday of the end of the week, there will be voting on who's creation is the best.

So, let's get this started;  This week's theme is "Blades" - Freeform!  Create a blade of any sort in CB Model Pro, take a picture and post it. 

ALSO: Please do not post the file for the blade, as the winner will have their model posted for open download.

EDIT: ALSO!  CB Model Pro only will be counted.

EDIT2: EXTENDED 1 WEEK DO TO RETAIL RELEASE

START!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 05:50:56 PM by Spaceomega »

Please do not post things unrelavent to the CB Challenge, thanks.  I'd like to keep one of my threads decent for once.

:'( But DarkKnight went "*clicks start*" so I google imaged "start button" and got that :'(

1.5GHz; 512MB RAM; 64MB OpenGL

=| i dont have anything that high, but ill give it a go!

(i do have a better idea but i don't have enougth time to do it atm)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 01:35:31 AM by tails »

1.5GHz; 512MB RAM; 64MB OpenGL

=| i dont have anything that high, but ill give it a go!

(i do have a better idea but i don't have enougth time to do it atm)
olol donutknife

this program is really lame.
but i still made a blade on blender for the heck of it
its one of my most low poly models only  80 ve's

The program is kinda wonky, but it's great for people who wanna get their feet wet in modeling but hate the math behind it.  CB hates trying to make basic geometric shapes, but I got fairly nice looking blade done, now all I need to do is make the rest of the sword. X_x 

I like this program, thanks.

The program is weird and hard to use. Imma whip something up in MS3D. <3

If you're looking for a download file you're screwed if you pick me. I didn't save it you see.

Ugh, forget it. I'm not in the mood to make some awesome model for some contest for an application that blows. :(

I think it was hard to do something nice in this program. This is what I'm offering:

(remember: killer reptile offering knifes often dressed in lego? :P)