Author Topic: Ban App for supercoolbricks123  (Read 5650 times)

yey ban him osht prolly shouldnt post in a ban section

You Pretty bad yourself -=>RR<=-MasterCE.
Atleast I'm not reviving EXTREMELY old topics.
I dont agree....like Jookia said...There are other noobs aswell...why not ban them aswell? Why just one person? Why don't we just ban every noob then?
Because the other ones at the most revive 1-2 topics before they get it hough their skulls to stop. This one revived LOTS....I haven't couldn't all of them yet.

I don't think it is fair to ban someone for bumping an old post, unless it was intended to cause a malicious problem.

Had Badspot enforced every rule posted, half of you, if not all would not be here and would have been subject to a perma-ban.

That's why he should do so and that way all the good people will still be here and he'll have ip bans on Blockland Retail so you can't buy it or play it and it'd all be in the source of the exe. That way, if people get it, they won't think Retail sucks because it's full of cursing noobs....Notice how I never excluded myself, so don't make any comments :P

He wants money, why would he kill off more than half of the consumers?

So that the costumers who do get it who are new don't come in to find a bunch of jackasses and leave and give Retail bad ratings so he doesn't even get customers.

To tell you the truth, retail won't have a huge expansion of players after it releases, most other people might join by word of mouth.

Unless it gets spotlighted again

You get Badspot to ask G4 if he can be featured on Attack of the Show (the guy from the first time it was spotlighted is now on that show)

No, it won't work.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 03:27:48 PM by Ronin »

and if it was anything like last time. they will show all the could be blocklanders how to be starfishs on the game

And at the end they'll go "Fuck that, I'm playing WoW" like the first time....

You know that you can start a forum petition and send it to Badspot's email in hopes that you will get a reply and action used.

Put in a system of warnings.  If a person gets warned then maybe they will stop.  If they don't, then they can face the consquences.
I lol'd.