Topic is staying open

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Trading Topic  (Read 439257 times)

Selling a S. Big Earner and two s. blutsaugers.

Learn your prices please, it's not worth very much due to low demand.

Edit: and to prove my point I looked at the link YOU gave me and checked the price, I'm right.
Oh, so it's reliable now, is it?

Oh, so it's reliable now, is it?

"I can't win, so I'll just point out irrelevant things!"

Wikipedia isn't all that reliable either, but when you come to a conclusion and check against it and the same results are on there as well, you tend to take it as near fact.

Even if it was clean it wouldn't be worth 2 ref.

Even if it was clean it wouldn't be worth 2 ref.
this lol
it's worth 2 rec, i know it is

i have a dirty respectless rubber glove, tyrant's helm, and level 100 batter's helm. looking to get 2 rec for the glove or tyrant's, and we can work something out regarding the batter's helm.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/stuntmano21

No it's not, it's only worth like a ref and a few rec anyways, with it dirty you can essentially just can the price in half.
Unfortunately although this may be the case, people add to that offer frequently because of how low it is, nobody would be interested if you didn't increase it from 2 reclaimed.

so, is buying keys and uncrating stuff, then selling the stuff profitable? Because I could buy like 6 keys right now
or what should I do

get keys and give them to tf2wh and use credits to get anything you want

or get backpack expanders and trade them for 3 keys each

so, is buying keys and uncrating stuff, then selling the stuff profitable? Because I could buy like 6 keys right now
or what should I do

I'd assume it was you could buy them in large quantities to where the unusual makes up for the money spent and it would be.

get keys and give them to tf2wh and use credits to get anything you want

or get backpack expanders and trade them for 3 keys each
oh stuff that second method sounds sweeeeet

also do you think I could turn around and buy backpack expanders for 2 keys???