Author Topic: Artillery  (Read 3422 times)

I was thinking that someone should make an artillery vehicle, and/or a mortar weapon. The artillery could be picked up by heed's skycrane, or come with a special automobile that it can hitch onto. and the mortar weapon could make you sit down when you activate it and provide and overhead camera view about where the shell would land.

P.S. i tried to attach links on this page to give you a better idea, but they wouldn't work.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:41:26 AM by Aniken 911 »

Suggested over and over. We all want it. May I suggest talking to Heed.

Suggested over and over. We all want it. May I suggest talking to Heed.
I Made a topic about this.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT IT. AND A MORTAR. PLEASE!

heed does have a howitzer, but he's kept it private so far, damn him.

Gone till further notice.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:33:09 AM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Gentlemen?

(i'll model it)
Oh you will, will you?
Serious: thanks, but i have NO idea how to script, so we need a decent scripter. how about the guy who made those support beacons?

No new projectile needed, use Tank Shell and edit it so it doesn't auto-explode after being in the air for a long time.  Oh and of course make it smaller lol.

good idea, except for the make it smaller part. Artillery should be big, like 1.5X as big as a tank shell.
Also, inb4clustershell

1.5x is quite large, I'll illustrate.

It seems too wide for the barrel as is(current BL scale), let alone an artillery launcher will be about 0.6x the width of a tank turret.
       __       ________
-----|   |     |      1x    \
-----|__|     |___size__/

So if it were 1.5x the regular size, it would be too amazingly huge.
If you want a bigger explosion, then the Explosion radius can be adjusted, as well as damage.

Oh you will, will you?
Serious: thanks, but i have NO idea how to script, so we need a decent scripter. how about the guy who made those support beacons?
Hell work
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 06:33:55 AM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

sure.
I dunno about scripting..that guy might work.

I need a picture of one or this cant happen

Go and look for one. Not everyone is going to hand you it on a silver plater you know.