Author Topic: Old Firearms  (Read 599 times)

Ok, I do know there are various pirate weapons out there. But I was thinking that these would be better, and there's more than just pirate stuff here, so hear me out.

On shooting with any weapon, the barrel would billow smoke, and a small patch of Fog B would stay in that area for about 5 seconds. One custom, forceful sound effect for all of them will be fine, just make it sound powerful. They should all reload without animations (for obvious reasons), but tell you they are reloading via bottomprint.

Musket: 1 hit kill, fair accuracy, but not enough to snipe. Raycasting, because it's not 100% accurate and takes a long time to reload, and who wants their long-awaited shot to be easily dodged? 25 seconds to reload.

Rifle: 1 hit kill, perfect accuracy except for slight gravity. NOT raycasting. 25 seconds to reload.

Flintlock: 1 hit kill, low accuracy. Raycasting. 15 seconds to reload.

Revolver: 6 shots, 75 damage, low accuracy. Must pull back firing hammer between shots, meaning it fires once a second. Takes 30 seconds to reload, NOT raycasting.

Carbine: Looks like a shorter, compact rifle. 1 hit kill, fair accuracy, not raycasting, 15 second reload.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 02:24:50 PM by Celtic Wolf »

Oh sorry. I couldn't be bothered to read the small wall of text.

Oh sorry. I couldn't be bothered to read the small wall of text.
Good point.