Author Topic: Kyzor's Faceswap Thread  (Read 3207 times)

GOT FACES? GET 'EM SWAPPED!

If you want to pull a prank on someone, want some silly revenge, or just want to make them laugh, then this is the topic for you.

Give me two pictures (or one picture with more than one face) of two (or more) peoples' faces and I'll switch them around.

Some requirements for the pictures:
  • The faces in the picture(s) must be at the same angle, or extremely close to the same angle
  • The reason for this is that if the angles are not the same, or at least not really close to the same, the faces will look very strange
  • Lighting in the pictures is not a problem as I can easily adjust the lighting.
  • No, I cannot swap the faces of anything other than humans, unless the non-human's face is very similar to that of a human
  • New rule: Similar skin tones on the people would be very much appreciated. It is incredibly difficult to make a black person look white and vice versa.
  • Another new rule: Please keep the pictures to real people only, no computer-generated ones. This rule and the preceding rule were added due to the fact that it is very difficult to change skin tone/swap faces between a real person and a computer-generated person, and because of the difficulty, I have to change around many things that I normally wouldn't, making the end result not look so good.

Example of two swapped pictures that turned out excellently (and are two examples of very good pictures):
Originals:

Swapped:

Example of a photo that is NOT good to use, and that didn't turn out too well because of that:

The reason that one didn't turn out so well is because the two peoples' faces on the right are at very different angles.

So give me your faces to swap! I can guarantee they'll be done sometime in a 24-72 hour timeframe, seeing as I have a very busy life. If your image(s) aren't finished in that time, feel free to give me a nudge, because I may have forgotten.

If you have faces you want swapped that you'd rather nobody else see, PM them to me and I'll get to work.

For an album of all the faceswaps I've done, click here.

Note: I made this topic because comr4de wanted me to. I've recently been doing a few swaps for him, and so I asked him if I should make a topic for this; he obviously said yes.

Another note: Yes, I do realize that this is incredibly easy to do. However, I can guarantee a good job on your image(s), as long as it/they meet(s) the requirements. I use Adobe Photoshop CS5 for my work and I am very experienced with it.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:42:44 AM by Raeyok »

Cool.

I might be able to dig up some pictures.

Could you do one of Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz?

Could you do one of Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz?

Originals:

Swapped:

(Yes, I had to horizontally flip Dr. Phil's canvas because it would've looked wrong if I didn't.)

Bump I'm going to have more in a sec

Weird Al and Patrick Stewart.

Weird Al and Patrick Stewart.

Will do tomorrow, I'm not on my computer anymore.

Okay seriously, 157 views and 10 replies?

Looks like the Dr and Dr were just cut and pasted. The others appear to have more thought put in. Good work, I like them.

I love you.

Do Jesus and Slash.