Author Topic: Plornt's Doors  (Read 4491 times)

You Know When I Posted The Plornt's Door Add-on, I Thought People Would Like It, But All Of The People On The Poll Bitched About It.I Ended The Poll, And Now Who Wanted It Can't Get It HA-HA!!!!!

I Don't Mean People Who Didn't Bitch About It, And I Know What Bitch Means,Female Dog.

No. just no.

I have plornts doors huehuehue

No. just no.

I have plornts doors huehuehue
I do aswell.

Also OP is forgetpoop.

And Then I Was All Like " Bro Why Are You Typing Weird?" And He Called Me A friend For No Raisins Or Grapes At All.

And Then I Was All Like " Bro Why Are You Typing Weird?" And He Called Me A friend For No Raisins Or Grapes At All.

Thats exactly right.

Why do you keep typing in small text?
We want you to lose your eyesight.

Thats exactly right.

god damnit not you again

<3

loving laughed so hard.

1. You Know When I Posted The Plornt's Door Add-on, I Thought People Would Like It, Everyone won't like everything you post.
2. But All Of The People On The Poll Bitched About It. And?
3. I Ended The Poll, nobody gives a stuff you ended a poll.
4. And Now Who Wanted It Can't Get It HA-HA!!!!! We can just get it from other people who already have it.
5. I Don't Mean People Who Didn't Bitch About It, And I Know What Bitch Means,Female Dog. It can also mean a insulting name for a woman,and whining.
Also,why is this in drama.

Hey Guys I Can Type Like This Too It Obviously Means I'm Using Proper Grammar By Capitalizing All Of My Words Dude!

Why do you keep typing in small text?
Emerson is a huge friend who secretly loves it when people notice everything he types

I Wish I could Get Them Back. Can I Please Have Them Again? I Promise I Wont Bitch :(

Emerson is a huge friend who secretly loves it when people notice everything he types

He's like a Car Commercial. You remember how stupid it was, but not what it was about.

I Wish I could Get Them Back. Can I Please Have Them Again? I Promise I Wont Bitch :(
Why Talk Like This?