Author Topic: Ephialtes joined my server!  (Read 12482 times)

lol lub he just joined because im here.

lol lub he just joined because im here.
That makes no sense.
What.

he only joined because i was here
edit: Daniel Rogers Creeper? Did Daniel Rogers Giratina decided to change his name, or is that a different person?
I stole his name name to make him rage :3
He was soo mad XD

Ephi once joined my server said it sucked donkeyballs and left

I was afk at the time and reading the chatlog afterwards :D

This happened around v9 nothing special :7

Ew, non-fullscreen.
I play in windowed because I'm never doing just 1 thing.

Also yes, Ephi knows Lub.

from what i remember, lub is an arrogant w***** and that daniel rogers creeper tries to find exploits in your builds then whines and moans about how stuff he is with obstacles. Been after his BLID for ages. now i can ban him. lub is already banned.

I think Ephi is checking servers to see what they are about, maybe get some ideas for future versions of RTB.

Ah, I see. When did the golden age start? I want to see how long it's been.

Since Blockland was created.

Since Blockland was created.

I doubt that was the golden age. I had to been after it went public and RTB came out shortly after that. What is your BL_ID anyways?

Erm, is it just me or do I remember some idiot from Age of Time named Lub.

I doubt that was the golden age. I had to been after it went public and RTB came out shortly after that. What is your BL_ID anyways?

17892, why are you asking?

What ever the "Golden age" implies, it's most likely the time period in which vanilla was a lot more broad, and the retail version hadn't been released.

if you think any BL ID matters at all, then you were not around during the "golden age"
few years went by when we played in the golden age, before there was a BLID

-They do in my opinion. You click buttons , not requiring any skill atall.
Or you continuously press spacebar and w.
-This is your second post about how great your thing really is , whilist it isn't that much of a quality build all-in-all
-Think? Know. I mean like , he doesn't evin like Deathruns according to what I've heard.
-They DO require skill. You need quick reflexes, fast thinking, and the ability to jump on those loving annoying poles over lava, by controlling yourself in the air with WASD. It's like saying wars take no skill cause of guns.
-I played for a few hours, and it was pretty fun, but that's my opinion.
-And where did you learn such specific stuff about Ephi? What's his favorite ice cream flavor? I bet you're making that up, cause he probably doesn't want to go on many servers besides Baddy's and his friend's.