Author Topic: Taxi (REQUEST)  (Read 1945 times)

If ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE can make a taxi, that would be epic. Thanks!

1- get car addon
2- paint yellow
3- ???
4- profit

Would be cool if the owner of the vehicle could be the only driver (apart from those who have his trust) and those without the owner's trust could only be passengers.

Quote from: title
(request)
really? also i could make this

1- get car addon
2- paint yellow
3- ???
4- profit
The Blocko Car is the closest and it isn't exactly taxi like. If someone could mod the .dts and put a taxi sign on top then that would suffice. However, this probably won't happen.

Would be cool if the owner of the vehicle could be the only driver (apart from those who have his trust) and those without the owner's trust could only be passengers.
Huh? That's true of all vehicles outside of a minigame...Only TrustLevel1 or higher can enter someone else's vehicle.

Huh? That's true of all vehicles outside of a minigame...Only TrustLevel1 or higher can enter someone else's vehicle.

No no no, He said that people without trust can only be passangers.

really? also i could make this
Yea, I would luv this. And will you make it?

Cmon, would someone make a taxi or a bus that wont fail again?

you could event that

There's an app event for that.
General, could you make it? the taxi or even a bus that won't fail?

I already requested this :S

I already requested this :S
Look, I just want someone to answer me if they're gonna make it or not, thats all I want on this thread.