Author Topic: 24/7 Minecraft Alpha server (Updated 10/31/10)  (Read 25596 times)

Server is shut down until hal update for new biome.

For all the known biomes pew should put up a poll :D

TONIGHT, WE BURN, IN KAZERDON

I'm in 4 of those pictures.

SHUTDOWN
Server is shutdown until Halloween update. :)

We had a stuff ton of fun burning everything. I am going to host a map vote when it is back up.

You know, Pew, That lovey beast Skill4Life should be admin. He does such a good job and would make an excellent admin.

You know, Pew, That lovey beast Skill4Life should be admin. He does such a good job and would make an excellent admin.

Yep. I will add ya.

Other news:

Map is gone. I recycled it, then recycled it again. Now it's floating somewhere in mid air. :)

Yep. I will add ya.

Other news:

Map is gone. I recycled it, then recycled it again. Now it's floating somewhere in mid air. :)
That's all it takes? Wat.

That's all it takes? Wat.

No, you have to be able to fully grief the server, and set fire to main town and Kazerdon.

Yeah, you should also add UnknownX as admin hes wayyyy loveier than Skill4Life, and did I mention hes awesome?

Zou

No, you have to be able to fully grief the server, and set fire to main town and Kazerdon.
Admin plox.

Yeah, you should also add UnknownX as admin hes wayyyy loveier than Skill4Life, and did I mention hes awesome?
No, he shouldn't. That guys a stupid friend and deserves to be banned.

Admin plox.

It also takes the skill of building a city under a cliff. Danger, man. Danger.

hsdgfgsdfksgdukugs

Umad cause Jimmg is my friend?

hsdgfgsdfksgdukugs
:cookieMonster:

Umad cause Jimmg is my friend?
Wat
I have nothing against Jimmg, in fact, I think he's a cool thingguy. You saying that was completely irrelevant to me making a joke.

It also takes the skill of building a city under a cliff. Danger, man. Danger.
Been there, done that ;)
You should make me an admin too, because I'm, uh, cool... And stuff. Yeah.

Also: Skill, I see you kept some of those diamonds after all :D

Waiting for server to come back up is boring :/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:15:00 PM by UnknownX »