Author Topic: Staredad Thread.  (Read 10845 times)

You're dead set on this arn't you?
Nah I'm just trollin, which explains the huetrollin.

But isn't it strange that every alt was a female 16 year old that only subtly worked it's gender into the matter? I would think so. and I'm not dead, nor am I set.

But isn't it strange that every alt was a female 16 year old that only subtly worked it's gender into the matter? I would think so. and I'm not dead, nor am I set.
Fine, never again will I bring up my gender unless it somehow applies or is mentioned in some way. Satisfied?

EDIT: I'm sure MasterCookie can send you the proof anyways, I'm tired of people asking for them.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 08:20:26 PM by .Aeris. »

You could set the "gender" thing straight if you took a pic of yourself holding a sign with your username on it or something.

You could set the "gender" thing straight if you took a pic of yourself holding a sign with your username on it or something.
I just might.

I just might.
I'd recommend it, just to shut everyone up.

learn love talk qweppy
i dont want to waste time preparing for something that will never happen

i dont want to waste time preparing for something that will never happen
:cookieMonster:

But isn't it strange that every alt was a female 16 year old
Too lazy to edit but, I was 15 when I joined, and said so many times.

Too lazy to edit but, I was 15 when I joined, and said so many times.
People lie on the internet. Text means nothing, I could say I'm a 19 year old cool bro with tons of marbles and play things and clocks at half past four, but it turns out I'm a 50 year old child enthusiast. Reminds me of when Dusty said IM NOT A FURRY and then people asked why he posted furry love comics and made star fox love scenes and had a furry avatar he said CANT EXPLAIN

Explanation or you will have to put up with kitchen duty.

Where is the "I went to drama" one?