Author Topic: Zombie survival; PK1M Pandemic  (Read 65675 times)

More, more! I like it Blockoverlord!
Oh, but you didn't like whopping page of information, pictures and witty self-related stuff?

Geez.

Oh, but you didn't like whopping page of information, pictures and witty self-related stuff?

Geez.
What? I read everybodies posts.

What? I read everybodies posts.
Yes but out of all you chose one small paragraph to be more interesting and intuitive than
whopping page of information, pictures and witty self-related stuff
?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 07:17:36 AM by Supreme Guy »

If I have to, I'll kill her with my shotgun before she kills you.

*chk-chk*

We'll be fine. I tell them that, and blaze seems a bit more relaxed. Then I realize Austrailia is not going to survive for long. We have to go back and make a stand. Somewhere in the U.S.A. I begin to think. THen i tell blaze and Arijora this.

Blaze, get your dog. Call in a chopper. Let's get outta here. We've got to go to the USA and make our final stand. For the world. For the US. FOR THE SURVIVORS! FOR US!

Oh hey guys. :U
[profile] Max Farr
[clothes] A black hoodie with a thin T-shirt and a nearly shredded bulletproof vest underneath, and navy blue sweatpants with mesh gym shorts underneath
[weapons] M9 pistol and ammo, a shiny new hunting rifle I stole from Big 5, and one of these (also from Big 5)
[inventory] Really just clothes, a camping stove, a bunch of those pouch meals, and a backpack. And water.

I'm currently in California. I decided that the world is going to hell anyway, so I'm gonna fight while I can.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 06:14:24 PM by Daedalus »

Blaze, get your dog. Call in a chopper. Let's get outta here. We've got to go to the USA and make our final stand. For the world. For the US. FOR THE SURVIVORS! FOR US!

I swear if  you loving end the game by "Nuking Everyone"

Ok, I like everything which isn't crap on this.

Yes, more more more *Screams for 30 hours*

I say we make our stand in Washington D.C. You say the same?

the CEDA convoy took us very far
a short recap

Skelveris: I hate forests
i hate small towns
i hate beaches
i hate large citys

*spots churro stand*
ch-ch-ch....
*claws at the APC door like a trapped hyena*

Skelo, check PrivateMessages.

IN WASHINGTON D.C! CAPITAL OF THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL NATION! Let's go!