Author Topic: Are we allowed to modify this game?  (Read 1825 times)

The EULA is confusing some people, I would appreciate clarification.

If your talking about Retail, go to Add-Ons folder, it'll have all the .cs files

If your talking about Retail, go to Add-Ons folder, it'll have all the .cs files

Not all of them, it has the .cs files for the weapons and vehicles and things, but not for the actual game.

^ lol

Yes, he is talking about retail, he is asking badspot to clarify the EULA so people know what they can/can't do to it.

Not all of them, it has the .cs files for the weapons and vehicles and things, but not for the actual game.

Maybe Badspot is trying to tell us something.  :cookieMonster:

I was looking for a response from Step One Games, not the community. Something official.

*tails wonders who step one games is*

Badspot

• Administrator
You can create and modify the add-ons but I own them.  So you can't sell add-ons or sue me for posting them on Blockland.us

You cannot reverse engineer, decompile, etc the executable or the compiled dso files.  This is basically a catch all for "you cannot make a mad warez version of the game"