Author Topic: You guys are such playboys.  (Read 24787 times)

Wait, what? Aeris gave nudes to someone and now everyone's nerdfighting over her?

What have I missed in the past two-three days?!

Wait, what? Aeris gave nudes to someone and now everyone's nerdfighting over her?

Who's nerdfighting?

Quite a bit, m'dear.

Who's nerdfighting?
The three, four, five people you mentioned or listed?
And I had never heard of CrumpetMassacre until now...

I feel so behind on the forum news :c

Who's alt are you again?
He's been around for a while... I'm pretty sure he's not an alt.

Considerably longer for her, for that matter.

A little birdy told me he was this guy. Not the 2 posts then when you look through his posts, he has none. I'm guessing a spammer or troll of some kind.

A little birdy told me he was this guy. Note the 2 posts then when you look through his posts, he has none. I'm guessing a spammer or troll of some kind.
No edit.

I leave you kids forr 3 days and this is what happens?!What if I left you for 4 days!??!?!?!

Hi :3
the forget is with that link.

No edit.
you're pulling stuff out of your ass now, right. that's like, half a year between registration, and they still logged in after he registered.

the forget is with that link.
you're pulling stuff out of your ass now, right. that's like, half a year between registration, and they still logged in after he registered.
Nope, saw this in an offtopic thread, don't remember which. Said he was saber something, I member searched saber and saw that and said, "Wow how did I forget that name?"

Brb, grabbing quote.

Holy stuff lol, everyone's trollin. Aeris, you really gave me some lols with your trolling. Like really, the whole sending nudes thing is pretty hilarious.

But you're still a troll. gtfo plz.

Damn, completely wrong person. Commander Tophat?
Holy stuff lol, everyone's trollin. Aeris, you really gave me some lols with your trolling. Like really, the whole sending nudes thing is pretty hilarious.

But you're still a troll. gtfo plz.
K.