Author Topic: Weird Dream  (Read 1848 times)

I've Had a weird dream last night theres this girl i like and for some reason i find a picture with her in it but suddenly it disappears then i go everywhere looking for it but i can't find it then when I'm somewhere in Alaska or somewhere snowy i actually find her I'm like "wtf why are you here in Alaska?" she says "you know why." I say "what?" and i wake up im like uhhhh?and i go back to sleep

for some reason all my dreams are about waterparks.

for some reason all my dreams are about waterparks.
thats weird maybe bathroom or a hand with hot water prank?

i just remembered something she was walking into some light i hope shes okay right now...

If you masturbate then go to bed, you can have some pretty nice dreams.

I had a dream about school, then I woke up and it was time for school D:

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

Off topic is my favorite blog

This one I time IRL I tried to use my jets just like in Blockland

it didn't work

:c

I've Had a weird dream last night theres this girl i like and for some reason i find a picture with her in it but suddenly it disappears then i go everywhere looking for it but i can't find it then when I'm somewhere in Alaska or somewhere snowy i actually find her I'm like "wtf why are you here in Alaska?" she says "you know why." I say "what?" and i wake up im like uhhhh?and i go back to sleep

You feel you'll lose her, but in searching to find her again, you'll find her in the most unlikely of places.

Why does everybody like posting there dreams in seperate topics?

Why not just have one main dream topic where everybody posts their dreams and stuph?