Author Topic: Have you ever shot someone?  (Read 7487 times)

I once shot a man with my revolver.  He had been asking for it all evening.  Bastard was wearing some goofy top-hat which obstructed my view of the play because it was so tall.
This post made me lol so hard. :)

isn't this breaking the law to some degree

Yea by a small degree, only 5-10 years jail time for it. 3 kids drove around shooting people with a paintball gun and one got I believe 7 years in jail, the other 2 also got jail time but I forgot how much.

Yea by a small degree, only 5-10 years jail time for it. 3 kids drove around shooting people with a paintball gun and one got I believe 7 years in jail, the other 2 also got jail time but I forgot how much.
i remember that

Whoa what the forget OP you can kill people with those guns are you out of your mind?

i remember that

It really depends on where you live, some places actually count paintball guns as firearms, so if you shoot someone with a paintball gun in an area that considers a paintball gun or airsoft gun a firearm, you might as well shoot them with a real gun. They classify them as firearms because they are powered by CO2 and compressed air which is why I bring it up, since a lot of airsoft guns are also powered by CO2 and would be classified a firearm as well. He basically just committed assault by shooting a kid with it, and if any injuries occurred more charges would be filed.

It really depends on where you live, some places actually count paintball guns as firearms, so if you shoot someone with a paintball gun in an area that considers a paintball gun or airsoft gun a firearm, you might as well shoot them with a real gun. They classify them as firearms because they are powered by CO2 and compressed air which is why I bring it up, since a lot of airsoft guns are also powered by CO2 and would be classified a firearm as well. He basically just committed assault by shooting a kid with it, and if any injuries occurred more charges would be filed.
thats why it's important to not get caught :cookieMonster:

Laws are weird in some places. Like in some states if someone breaks into your house with a knife and you shoot them, you will go to jail for a very long time, as you can only use force equal to that used on you. Some states if someone knocks on your door you can blow their head off with a machine gun and be a-okay. In California paintball guns are considered BB guns and shooting someone is a misdemeanor. Some states it could be considered a firearm and you could get 10 years.

Laws are weird in some places. Like in some states if someone breaks into your house with a knife and you shoot them, you will go to jail for a very long time, as you can only use force equal to that used on you. Some states if someone knocks on your door you can blow their head off with a machine gun and be a-okay. In California paintball guns are considered BB guns and shooting someone is a misdemeanor. Some states it could be considered a firearm and you could get 10 years.
i live in SC so it'd be ok to shoot someone with my wal-mart rifle

I shot somebody in a nerf war :O

I shot somebody in a nerf war :O
nerf wars are the best wars

I got shot with a needle in the arm.

Nerf wars are the best wars
one of these days this entire forum needs together in a cul-de-sack with sandbags, imitation guhille suits, hundreds of darts and dart guns, facepaint



and then we would have the most forgettaciously awesome Nerf war in the history of man

one of these days this entire forum needs together in a cul-de-sack with sandbags, imitation guhille suits, hundreds of darts and dart guns, facepaint

and then we would have the most forgettaciously awesome Nerf war in the history of man
yes
too bad that wont ever happen ever

FIRST POST

i shot a cat with my 460fps shotty for meowing while i was sleeping.
You're a friend and general idiot.

I shot my cousin with my airsoft sniper rifle because I could. And my dad shot his friend right in the vagina with my automatic gun.