Author Topic: Have you ever shot someone?  (Read 7521 times)

I hunt, so yeah,  I use a Remmington 23 Gauge, and its a shotgun for people who dunno.

EDIT: cause imma only 15 and unable to freakin' hold and fire a better gun :P

EDIT AGAIN: I don't kill them, i injure them and let my dad do the rest XD
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:33:47 PM by SteamingImpact »



Would you consider injurying someone with firearms as a career breaking rule 3? :o

Would you consider injurying someone with firearms as a career breaking rule 3? :o
No, it just has to a job, not something like Going to a Airsoft Arena, and doing a TDM

my brother shot in me in the eye with a gun that shot plastic things, no not a BB gun.

I once shot my stupid ass cousin with an airsoft pistol.


I once shot a Douch Bag, who is like a giant, and really tall, with a BB Shotgun (yes, mine spreads). He located me really quickly, and went all L4D tank on me (in my opinion). It took my like 2 cases of BB's, to actually make him give up.

i shoot a glock 17, and a sig sauer, and S&W every weekend with my brother at the range.
haha very funny what models? yep i knew it

I shot a deer (female) with my gun

I shot a deer (female) with my gun
Quote from: title
Have you ever shot someone?
EDIT: Asdf nevermind :c

FIRST POST

i shot a cat with my 460fps shotty for meowing while i was sleeping.
You're a richard.

No, because I'm not a handicap.

my brother shot in me in the eye with a gun that shot plastic things, no not a BB gun.
did you died