Author Topic: Have you ever shot someone?  (Read 7469 times)


Yes, through collateral damage, all-lead projectiles like to splinter, and leadsplosion hurts.

 With a Nerf gun and a laser tag gun. I've also shot my fence that had "someone" written on it. But that was with a paintball gun... ._.

I shot my foot with a BB gun.

 Me and my friend were testing out his new airsoft guns in the hills. I didn't know his new shotgun was loaded so I decided to take aim at his leg and fire. He has this little purple mark ever since.

 This was years ago around 7th grade.

Airsofts and BB Guns can suck richard.
Slingshots are the way to go.
I know, i love shooting them, but i would never shoot someone with them. Therefore i must use airsoft and or paintball.

One of my friends killed two birds. With BB. One was through the head, the other through it's wing, so he ended it's life I think :o

stuff, those things should be illegal. I almost broke my loving arm from the recoil.
ON THE PISTOL ALONE.
I have the vulcan, not much Blowback

I know, i love shooting them, but i would never shoot someone with them. Therefore i must use airsoft and or paintball.
Meh, I've shot someone with a SLingshot before, and I have been hit with a Slingshot, Airsoft, and BB gun

Me and my friend were testing out his new airsoft guns in the hills. I didn't know his new shotgun was loaded so I decided to take aim at his leg and fire. He has this little purple mark ever since.

 This was years ago around 7th grade.
I did something simular to that. My M16 had a BB is it but the mag was out of it and I aimed at my friend and pulled the trigger (he was 8) and he fell on the ground crying. Which it's not strong enough to cry. Just to make you say "ow". He was and still is a cry baby.

ive been shot square in the forehead with a bb pistol
shot up some cans with a real 22. rifle
hosed down my cousin with a fully automatic bb gun

I go hunting with my daddy, but that counts as shooting something :I

Erm.... I've shot my friends when we've played paintball?

I play paintball every second weekend if that counts. forget airsoft.

I shot my brother in the face with a .22 air rifle by accident. I hit the target, but it bounced off the metal plate at the back, hit my brother right between the eyes, and he was right next to me.

I once shot a man with my revolver.  He had been asking for it all evening.  Bastard was wearing some goofy top-hat which obstructed my view of the play because it was so tall.