Author Topic: Cache Database? Uh oh.  (Read 2765 times)

The Cache thing makes me really, mad. I spent $20 bucks on BL and this happens.

Myabe you need to run the game on an admin account...

What the hell? Everytime I start up blockland and it goes into the main menu, Cache Database never loads up... After about 1 minute or 2 it just boots me out of Blockland and pops up the message saying:

What should I do?

THIS HAPPENED TO ME I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL *&$%#(^*&$#%^(*&$^( ME

I just fixed it!
I renamed add-ons, loaded BL, let it build the cache database, then closed it, renamed add-ons back to normal, loaded BL and it works!
That defeats the purpose you idiot.

my friend fixed this for me within 10 seconds.

my friend fixed this for me within 10 seconds.

well tell us how to fix it you tard

That defeats the purpose you idiot.
What do you mean 'defeats the purpose' I got Blockland running as it used to on my comp with all my add-ons, just thought it might work for others

I have the same error message, but only when trying to start a server. I'll start one up, and it'll be frozen in the start menu, but the command prompt will be going with loading and executing addons and what not. Then, the prompt reaches this: Regenerating file manifest...

At that point, it does nothing. Then, my Blockland window goes black, and I get this error:

I have the same error message, but only when trying to start a server. I'll start one up, and it'll be frozen in the start menu, but the command prompt will be going with loading and executing addons and what not. Then, the prompt reaches this: Regenerating file manifest...

At that point, it does nothing. Then, my Blockland window goes black, and I get this error:

Maybe it's a hint that you should stop hosting. :cookieMonster:

Save it for the drama board.

I know this problem makes me wanna blow up >:(

Stop making useless posts. This is the loving help section. If you can't provide help, then
Save it for the drama board.
I'm absolutely sure that nobody here wants to put up with your bullstuff Kalphaggot, especially not in the loving morning.

On-Topic: I turned on all Default add-ons and started the game up the way you do on Day 1 (with the exception of RTB) and it fixed itself. Not sure what the problem was, but I re-enabled most of them and it worked fine.

Try that