Author Topic: v19  (Read 13526 times)

Are you sure that when it says it's 'full' it's not actually because your list is not updated yet?
And, yes, I did reset the list several times beforehand.  I'm not that oblivious to these situations.

I got a problem.
When I joined a server, it froze and a message popped up saying something like "Slqize cache error. Do not run the game directly from the base file" or something like that.
Also, another thing.
Here's a picture.
This happened right as I tried to host.

Anyone else experiencing the issue where all servers with a player count 1 below the player limit are considered to be "full"?

Edit: it's on and off.  I really haven't a clue as to what's going on.  If anything, the server list is delayed, since I was just able to join a server with 21/22 players, when I couldn't before.  And, yes, I did reset the list several times beforehand.  I'm not that oblivious to these situations.
No matter how many times you refresh it, you'll never have the most recent data for every server.
You could refresh as much as you want and a server could say 5/8, when it's actually full. This is because you have to wait for the server to post information to the master server before it says 8/8.

Also, another thing.
Here's a picture.
This happened right as I tried to host.

Read the text in the picture.

The thing it says not to do, don't do that thing.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Holy stuff! I open my new Blockland for the first time, and there's a v19. That has to be a record, not just for Blockland.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Holy stuff! I open my new Blockland for the first time, and there's a v19. That has to be a record, not just for Blockland.
What? having 19 versions is not a record. Windows has around 8000+ versions.

Quote from: Badspot
Removed broken/slow support for the editor.zip mod. If you need the mission editor or gui editor you can use the add-on based version.
What if we dont have and/or cannot find the Add-on based version? :I

EDIT: Wait... it still functions lolwut.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 09:32:25 AM by takato14 »

LOL!

Can't wait for V20. Mabye new default save, mabye new default vehicle, map, new event system, I dunno!
But v20 will be a mass landmark for BL, Im sure about it.
we can almost guarantee it will have treasure chest mod with it unless badspot releases it separately

I've been gone for too long

Last time I played we were on v13

Read the text in the picture.

The thing it says not to do, don't do that thing.
I very highly doubt he knows what it means.

I keep crashing every time I join Eksi's server.

I keep crashing every time I join Eksi's server.
console.log

I can't start servers anymore because of that Slqize Error, and it also stops me from joining some servers. This is a big problem.

WARNING: Add-Ons/Content_Phydeoux/shapes/ContentShapeGiantFanFlatColliding.dts has > 256 collision faces, consider simplifying that crap

I blame that!

ParticleEmitterData((null)) periodVariance >= period
ParticleEmitterData((null)) thetaMax > 180.0
ParticleEmitterData((null)) thetaMin > thetaMax

Or that!

Captain helpful awaaay~