Author Topic: v19  (Read 13462 times)

damn!  I'm getting that error "cannot wright cache database"
I'm not running from the mount image.  I don't see that I'm doing anything wrong, seeing as I just played online a few hours ago >.>
can anyone help me with this?

Fixed inconsistent behavior of attaching water bricks inside normal bricks and vice versa

Does this mean we cant put water inside of bricks anymore?

No, you can still do that.

You just can't put water bricks in normal bricks.

I think.

Badspot

• Administrator

Behavior before was random due to uninitialized values.  Now you can always plant a water brick inside a regular brick and vice versa. 

Behavior before was random due to uninitialized values.  Now you can always plant a water brick inside a regular brick and vice versa. 
Thats good news.

Gah! Item Shape download tick box is missing from the networks tab in the options menu!  D:

Crap, now some people won't be able to enter my server!

EDIT: The only way Badspot could top this is two versions in a day.  :o
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 09:17:59 PM by Julius The 1st »

My server doesn't seem to want to authenticate on its own anymore. Nobody sees it on the server list until I change a setting like the welcome message through RTB. When I start the server, it shows

Authentication: Connected...
No user/host entry in master server, re-sending authentication request
Authentication: Sending Initial Request...
Dedicated server is now running.

and stops. At this point, nobody can connect or even see the server but me, and only through Query LAN. But once I connect and change a setting, it goes again to "No user/host..." and follows through to "Authentication: SUCCESS", and players can start connecting.

As I have a fairly reliable solution already, I didn't want to make a thread all about this, but I thought it should be known.

I have the exact same problem as you. It's only recently occurring to me, with the V18-19 updates.

EDIT: UPnP doesn't work for me, so I have my ports forwarded instead. I kept a recording of my server activity throughout the day, I thought it might be of use in solving the problem:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 04:40:56 PM by General »

Baddy, i seem to have this annoying bug.
When the first player joins my server the game freezes for about 1 min or so.
it's been happening since V15

Baddy, i seem to have this annoying bug.
When the first player joins my server the game freezes for about 1 min or so.
it's been happening since V15
Anything odd in the console?
Is this also happening when you only have the default add-ons on?

damn!  I'm getting that error "cannot wright cache database"
I'm not running from the mount image.  I don't see that I'm doing anything wrong, seeing as I just played online a few hours ago >.>
can anyone help me with this?
I can't start servers anymore because of that Slqize Error, and it also stops me from joining some servers. This is a big problem.
Me too.
Me too.

Does the CDN "Blobs" thingy have to download the 1363 files every single time? I closed Blockland after playing, and when opened up again, I had to redownload the lot...

curiosblockland6 was banned for that post.

Does anyone else seem to have blockland freeze up randomly? I want to know if it is just me or if anyone else has this often recently.