Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 77581 times)

holy stuff really?
they have the same loving meaning. it's just a shorter form of "internet girlfriend"
Stop using /b/tard speak. If you want to post and be respected on the forums, there are these things called grammar, proper capitalization, and manners.

I screwed up. Now i dont have the 50th page.

Is your avatar a pic of yourself?
mine?
no it's from a larger shot taken by a photographer at a tiger woods game.
it's-

wait why the forget am i discussing this. just google cigar guy you forget.

Ah well this topic is pointless. Cya all imma play blockland

Stop using /b/tard speak. If you want to post and be respected on the forums, there are these things called grammar, proper capitalization, and manners.
it's not /b/tard speak you loving priss.
and if you know so much about getting respect around here, why do you lack it so loving much?

it's not /b/tard speak you loving priss.
and if you know so much about getting respect around here, why do you lack it so loving much?
There is a large difference between knowing how to get respect and wanting a group of teenagers respect.

There is a large difference between knowing how to get respect and wanting a group of teenagers respect.
thats the only respect you'll ever need

Where the forget is Mage?

To be honest that's a stupid statement. I never go on 4chan and I also use that term.

thats the only respect you'll ever need
Why would I want the respect of moody, depressed, love crazed teenagers? Personally, I value respect from elders. So if Badspot were to say he respected me, I would feel like I had all the  respect possible on this forum.

no there isn't.
people who know how to gain respect from a certain community always have that respect.
people who don't will try but utterly fail and end up as some useless poor slob living in a gutter.

also,
what happened to:
I do not wish to argue with you, and I do not with to insult you.

Why would I want the respect of moody, depressed, love crazed teenagers? Personally, I value respect from elders. So if Badspot were to say he respected me, I would feel like I had all the  respect possible on this forum.
good luck getting that to ever happen within your lifetime.