Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 77592 times)

Dangit. I was at a fun server and the host rage quits so now im stuck here.
Stupid forums

This entire argumnt has become drawn out, boring, and damn well near pointless. Neither sides are getting anything done, except for shoving stuff down each other's throats and pumping broomsticks up each other's asses. Just drop it already.

no there isn't.
people who know how to gain respect from a certain community always have that respect.
people who don't will try but utterly fail and end up as some useless poor slob living in a gutter.

No, by all means, try harder to insult me.

also,
what happened to:

It was voided.

good luck getting that to ever happen within your lifetime.

We shall see.

people who know how to gain respect from a certain community always have that respect.
people who don't will try but utterly fail and end up as some useless poor slob living in a gutter.

Not neccessarily.

Not neccessarily.
Generality is his greatest asset. The more vague he speaks, the less he looks like an imbecile.

1. wasn't insulting you
2. itt: i can be broken into arguing even when saying i never will be!
3. yeah okay you're obviously arrogant.
4. quote fail

Not neccessarily.
i admit i did kind of exaggerate it a bit.

Generality is his greatest asset. The more vague he speaks, the less he looks like an imbecile.
generality has nothing to do with my argument.
it's you not admitting you're a massive white-knighting camwhore.

From what I can gather, this thread has basically turned into people just throwing around insults at each other. Is this true? :o

My post was entirely over looked :/

Achievement Unlocked
                      Make a topic a complete fail.

K lets let it die.

From what I can gather, this thread has basically turned into people just throwing around insults at each other. Is this true? :o
It has dearest Mage. I did attempt to be above it all, but was far from successful.

I've never thrown an insult in this thread once.

eh yeah i guess.