Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 77585 times)

You also acted like a jackass and lied about almost everything you've said
This statement is a lie.

Hurr paradox, seriously Ike, cry some more. It has no effect on you, it never had an effect on you, it never will have an effect on you.

No matter what you say, you suck a lot of richard.

And that's that.

well shes apparently a chick. she better suck richard.
god knows girls dont know how to cook or anything else worthwhile anymore.

I'm going to state my personal opinion on this whole ".Aeris." ordeal.

Aeris, like most teens, is striving for attention, whether she wants to admit it or not.  She most likely has a terribly low self esteem, and it is sad that this is how she tried to deal with her personal problems.  Striving for attention is completely normal in teens, but guys generally don't act upon it.  Girls do, just look at Facebook and all of those status updates like:  "Omg I don no if i can evn deal wit this stuff rite now."  But aside from that, giving out nudes is clearly one of the worst possible scenarios that someone can put themselves in.  I don't understand why she felt that her "friends" needed to see her nude, but this has clearly caused a lot of drama and attention for her, which is exactly what she wants.  She obviously feels under appreciated/not noticed in her school, and because if she was to do this in her school it would lead to punishment and a bad reputation she decided to do this behind the veil of anonymity that the internet provides.

Aeris will obviously deny this to the best of her ability, and because this is opinion-based and not entirely factual, it can never be proven unless she says that it is true.  That, clearly, will never happen, but one can only hope, for that would lead to an end of all this drama.

well all girls have low self esteem lol. and they SHOULD!
because that means they still have goals to meet our (men's) standards for them.

they will never be good enough for us; thus, keeping them striving. its the game we win at.

What happens when a girl is good enough?

Megan Fox

Has weird thumbs.

we raise the standards lol. the point is that they are always working for it

Hay Rave, guess what! Deny.

Obvious attention whore.
Slut
Bitch
loveist comment about women are useless
Another comment

Look, you don't even need to post, I can already guess what you will say, although not in perfect order.

we raise the standards lol. the point is that they are always working for it

Then lower the bar for them

Let them know you're not a cold rock

Obvious attention whore.
Slut
Bitch
Another comment

Look, you don't even need to post, I can already guess what you will say, although not in perfect order.

Hey if you hate this thread and everyone so much why do you keep posting

Are you secretly in love with either me or this bandwidth?

Obvious attention whore.
Slut
Bitch
Another comment

No I have no reason to argue with you, and I have actually decided to take the 13 virtues of Ben Franklin as a challenge.  As I have previously stated, you were going to deny it, and I can't prove it.  So what is the point of me arguing with you over an argument that is not winnable?

Well she's stupid and everything you said is correct.

It's winnable because she's female

Hey if you hate this thread and everyone so much why do you keep posting

Who said I hate everyone? Who said I hate this thread?

Are you secretly in love with either me or this bandwidth?

Nope, definitely not in love with you or bandwidth(radiowaves have nothing to do with the internet).