Author Topic: .Aeris. - I'm completely perfect.  (Read 77610 times)

No, I don't. I post plenty of perfectly normal, on topic things and still get bothered because of it.
Maybe you just have charisma and the forum members are butthurt?

Maybe you just have charisma and the forum members are butthurt?
I know the defination of charisma, but explain to me what you mean by it. Duh some are still burt hurt.

I know the defination of charisma, but explain to me what you mean by it. Duh some are still burt hurt.
Charisma, as in a quality that attract people to you in a positive way.

Charisma, as in a quality that attract people to you in a positive way.
I'm not seeing much positive here.

I'm not seeing much positive here.
That's why I called them butthurt.

That's why I called them butthurt.
If I said someone was butthurt, I'd get flamed and would be told to stop squirting menstrual fluid all over the forum.

that Aeris chick sure needs to stop squirting menstrual fluid all over the forum.

that Aeris chick sure needs to stop squirting menstrual fluid all over the forum.
Words cannot express how unneeded you are/that was. You're like a small child, do you need some attention? I'm sure Ike or Chrono can share with you.

I find sluttiness a largely unattractive quality of a woman, Aeris. You should hold yourself to higher standards.

Words cannot express how unneeded you are/that was. You're like a small child, do you need some attention? I'm sure Ike or Chrono can share with you.

sorry I forgot the cookie monster.

that Aeris chick sure needs to stop squirting menstrual fluid all over the forum.  :cookieMonster:

This topic isn't interesting anymore.  It's gone on like 50 pages too long.

Oh you know all my attention is for you. I wouldn't dare share it with Spreads.

Oh you know all my attention is for you. I wouldn't dare share it with Spreads.

<3 I think

I find sluttiness a largely unattractive quality of a woman, Aeris. You should hold yourself to higher standards.

The irony, it burns.

This topic isn't interesting anymore.  It's gone on like 50 pages too long.