Author Topic: Night Fox, JamesTheLeet, Rainbow, and MrMulch got banned...  (Read 16234 times)

Nuuuuh < Sad.

Unfortunately it's also their fault. It was a chainban in one topic, perhaps it was a set-up. Like they decided to get banned , all 4 messaged in a external chat client to post something stupid in that thread.
Or something like that.

Meh, I liked them, I didn't know MrMulch much, didn't like him much either.. But yeah, he was also cool, 1-way or another.

same guy posted link to a research website on the topic

ok go to research hub . com

...I find it sad that nobody liked my awesome comeback to Jacky.

...I find it sad that night fox hasn't even been here for a year and he already has 10k posts.

while i've been here for 2 years and have 3k posts....

...I find it sad that night fox hasn't even been here for a year and he already has 10k posts.

while i've been here for 2 years and have 3k posts....
This probably isn't the right place to say this, but Firefox makes .gif files go ULTRA fast, so your avatar looks like some sort of missle.

forget forget forget. Why is it that one tiny mistake will get you banned on this site... :I

Rainbow, and MrMulch were some of my best friends... Holly stuff... Every few days one of my friends get banned here... :c

I kinda liked MrMulch and James was alright, but I'm happy Night and Rainbow was banned

MrMulch.

MRMULCH

MRMULCH

NOOOOO- Eh, I have you on Steam anyway.

MrMulch.

MRMULCH

MRMULCH

Turns out he decided to make his Steam account completely unresponsive. I'll pretend to kill you all.

MrMulch.

MRMULCH

MRMULCH

Nobody say it's me that did that glorious thing! Im MrLoL! Not "mrlolop"..
mrlolop is a friend name copyer..

Turns out he decided to make his Steam account completely unresponsive. I'll pretend to kill you all.
Chat with Mulch
He wants to remove everyone from Blockland from his Steam

Anyone notice that Pew made a leaving topic?

Finally the furries have been extinguished!

We must make a holiday out of this.

Also yeah Pew was perma'd too. :D