Main UrbanTerror Topic *New!*

Author Topic: Main UrbanTerror Topic *New!*  (Read 2824 times)

"A game using the Quake3 Game engine"
About:
Urban Terror™ is a free multiplayer first person shooter developed by FrozenSand, that (thanks to the ioquake3-code) does not require Quake III Arena anymore. It is available for Windows, Linux and Macintosh. The current version is 4.1.

Urban Terror can be described as a Hollywood tactical shooter; somewhat realism based, but the motto is "fun over realism". This results in a very unique, enjoyable and addictive game.

No registration required: Download, install, play!
Pictures:

Where to Download:

I do not own Urban Terror, so all credits are to the owners.

~Reserved~
Also game is free

all this game needs is better player models and ragdoll

the gameplay is great only free game i've seen that you don't have to 'rent'/'buy' guns

This game is awesome, because it is free and good

Played it and had alot of fun
i will redownload

I like the part that most of the people that I know who play this game didn't know that the engine the devs used was a Quake engine.

Post some pictures and videos guys!

all this game needs is better player models and ragdoll

the gameplay is great only free game i've seen that you don't have to 'rent'/'buy' guns

these aren't absolutely NEEDED.

True. Ragdolls do not always belong.

yeah better player models though cause they are just gay

even better animations would be fine I've seen games way older that didn't seem as 'cheesy'

I love OP. I've been addicted to this game for a while. I think the only thing it needs is more skins.

Can't wait for 4.1

yeah better player models though cause they are just gay

even better animations would be fine I've seen games way older that didn't seem as 'cheesy'

FoM has much worse animations.

Can't wait for 4.1

you mean 4.2