Author Topic: Happy Birthday Rotondo!!  (Read 9582 times)

Wait, are being serious? I definitely know that the part about badspot and the last bit is not true.
What are you talking about, It makes perfect sense.

BadSpot doesn't actually moderate the forum at all/Have an account. Didn't you think it was funny that all the mods only moved topics and banned people at a certain time of the day/night?

uh
happy birthday lol

Tomorrow is my birthday.

Missed it by that much.

holy stuff

mocheeze

first time i've ever seen him on the forums

happy birthday rotondo

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

hey guys

what if we're all rotondo

BadSpot doesn't actually moderate the forum at all/Have an account. Didn't you think it was funny that all the mods only moved topics and banned people at a certain time of the day/night?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Wait... then who am I?

Am I on the right planet? I'm sorry if I'm confused, but I don't think there's anyone named Rotondo on Neptune.

Thank you for all your kind words, but it is at this time that I have to confess something.

I am actually Ephialtes. On top of that, A lot of accounts on this forum are actually me, Ephialtes, for instance, Badspot, Wedge, Loserhero, Mocheeze, Rotondo, Nitram, and Sumz are all me.

I'm sorry for keeping you all in the dark about this I have a disease and I need help.

I may also be Trader kaje and kompressor but somewhere along the way they split into their own conscious and somehow got their own bodies.
I lol'd.

Happy Birthday Rophialteezespotramedgeroumz

Ever get that feeling that you might be somebody else?

Ever get that feeling that you might be somebody else?
Unfortunately yes.

Someone needs to host a l4b server where the objective is to escape a cake. All the while Those who slay together stay together by Chiodos is being played. Glorious