Author Topic: Happy Birthday Rotondo!!  (Read 9571 times)

I'm waiting for Badspot to come and say "It's true."

I'm waiting for Badspot to come and say "It's true."
I am too.
Happy late (i think) birthday!

Thank you for all your kind words, but it is at this time that I have to confess something.

I am actually Ephialtes. On top of that, A lot of accounts on this forum are actually me, Ephialtes, for instance, Badspot, Wedge, Loserhero, Mocheeze, Rotondo, Nitram, and Sumz are all me.

I'm sorry for keeping you all in the dark about this I have a disease and I need help.

I may also be Trader kaje and kompressor but somewhere along the way they split into their own conscious and somehow got their own bodies.
wait what

what the hell :s

Wawawawait... Rotondo has a disease? I never knew about him being a ton of people on this forum... And so they're all Rotondo? Are Trader, Kaje, and Kompressor genetic clones of Rotondo but with their own personality? What? I don't understand...
Anywho, happy birthday multi personality person we only knew as Rotondo until now.

Why is this alive? This topic was back in November, Rotondo's birthday is long gone

I am too.
Happy late (i think) birthday!
Don't bump age-old topics.

if we keep this up, We can celebrate next years birthday here too.

if we keep this up, We can celebrate next years birthday here too.
1.Change topic name to 'The birthday thread'
2.people post when it's they're birthday
3.Reduces the amount of 'It's my birthday' or 'Happy birthday _ _ _ _' threads
4.???????
5.Profit

Thank you for all your kind words, but it is at this time that I have to confess something.

I am actually Ephialtes. On top of that, A lot of accounts on this forum are actually me, Ephialtes, for instance, Badspot, Wedge, Loserhero, Mocheeze, Rotondo, Nitram, and Sumz are all me.

I'm sorry for keeping you all in the dark about this I have a disease and I need help.

I may also be Trader kaje and kompressor but somewhere along the way they split into their own conscious and somehow got their own bodies.

So... Theres only one person patrolling the fourms? o_O