Author Topic: Making Vehicles in Retail?  (Read 3641 times)

Hey, my first topic that i started asking how to make vehicles didnt work out, i tried it and it crashed both my RTB and my Retail, please post a link to a tut or something.

*BUMP* (sorry for it) but and btw where do i save the vehicle model to in retail?

I made a vehicle by editing the jeep script (alll i did was rename it TurboJeep and amped torque brake power, i also lowered mass so it jumps better) look in there and there should be some stuff about the model

but where is the jeep script? i cant seem to find it anywhere in my base folder in program files/blockland

If you model it in Milkshape do you set the same properties as the tutorial and how do you export it to the new kind of model?

You can't export it as blb, but luckily, dts works too.

If you model it in Milkshape do you set the same properties as the tutorial and how do you export it to the new kind of model?
TUTORIAL?!?!?, nobody posted a tutorial, but if somebody could that'd be great!

Oh and in Add-Ons i edited the jeep and support jeep thing and replaced the word jeep with warthog and saved both of those as Vehicle_warthog.cs and Support_warthog.cs and i exported the models and stuff even the exploded one and it still isnt working.

Retail is a little different than that tutorial

ok, that didnt seem to work, and how to i make tires? what direction do i make them face?

*BUMP*

i modeled a car model and added in the mount and hub things, im posting a link to it as a .ms3d so somebody who has milkshape can tell me what im doing wrong. here is the link www.hostbrickmovies.com/alxstrndlgo/Blockland%20MODs/phailed/warthognowheels.ms3d

Wow, that's a VERY good model!