Poll

What do you think of... this?

Bad
Not really good
Okay
Good
Awesome

Author Topic: Deep Ocean  (Read 20339 times)

Now I can make my ''Hunt for red october'' movie.

Deep Ocean

Description
So it all started with a small idea: Submarines. Submarines in Blockland.

I love you. I've been trying to make a submarine to show my dad, Since he's always been interested in them. 5/5
Also really good for under-water racetracks.

Yet another edit. I also think making a secondary version where you can float up and down like in Amade's space map would be cool.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 01:49:02 PM by jookbox :D »

Tbh, I'm surprised nobody's released a map very similar to this before. Raise the terrain a little in mission editor and drag up the water and package. Done.

So: Okay.

Deep Ocean

Description
So it all started with a small idea: Submarines. Submarines in Blockland.

What?

Yes, submarines. You can see cars, planes, boats, space ships (I am talking about builds) in blockland. But did you ever see a submarine? I never saw one.

Anyway, back to the point: This map makes it easier to make aquatic builds. Submarines, Sea RPs (you haven't seen these either huh?!), etc. Why easier? Because... you don't float. Very important: not to be used with oxygen mod

I won't say I took hours to make it, because I didn't. Feel free to flame me tell me why/how this map isn't the best.

Picture
me bored + small idea =

Download

The map will appear as "Ocean Floor" on the start game screen

see now we need more map builders this this guy

oh and all the noobs can go ban them selfs!

see now we need more map builders this this guy

oh and all the noobs can go ban them selfs!

Are we supposed to understand this?

Somone needs to make an anti water brick, that will create a pocket of NotWater in the space the player puts the brick in.

The link broke.

There can be some temporary issues with the link, so try again later if it got fixed.
I'll also make some mirror links

Looks great. I downloaded. I will use to make a submarine or something.