Gonna play it nao?

YES
18 (35.3%)
NOPE
15 (29.4%)
MAYBE
18 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: APB: Reloaded Megathread - OOOPPENNN BETTTAA - Vote in el pole  (Read 39271 times)

If they sold adspace on those billboards they could rake in the cash.

Finally, someone else who has figured it out.

Finally, someone else who has figured it out.
They could probably support like 80% of the server costs with ad money alone.

They could probably support like 80% of the server costs with ad money alone.
"My uneducated opinions on ad revenue and server costs make me especially suited to make up percentages."

Suggested the adspace thing on their forums.

Mmk. I think bad's pot won.

REJOICE!

also, if you make a clan, Skate, could i be dah co weader.

"My uneducated opinions on ad revenue and server costs make me especially suited to make up percentages."
I'm not an economist, marketing exec, mathematician, or server provider. I was making a rough estimate based on what I know about server upkeep costs and ad revenue. Feel free to correct me with information rather than making a stupid retort.

I'm not an economist, marketing exec, mathematician, or server provider. I was making a rough estimate based on what I know about server upkeep costs and ad revenue. Feel free to correct me with information rather than making a stupid retort.
How's it stupid to point out that you're unqualified to make these statements?

Well in his defense he didn't say 80%, he said "probably" 80% which can mean a little lower, a little more, or nowhere near the number.

Well in his defense he didn't say 80%, he said "probably" 80% which can mean a little lower, a little more, or nowhere near the number.
Again, this is the kind of thing stupid people feed off of and its how misconceptions get started.

You didn't bother to correct anything I said with any backing information, all you said is that I am unqualified to make those assumptions, using sarcasm.

You didn't bother to correct anything I said with any backing information, all you said is that I am unqualified to make those assumptions, using sarcasm.

Both look like new districts, and not waterfront.

Then again its like I lived in the social and the other district.
wow, no, last is waterfront first is.. ah forget what was the other district called? not the social one.

I said that it was stupid to not
bother to correct anything I said with any backing information
and instead say
that I am unqualified to make those assumptions, using sarcasm.

I hope they optimize this game. It was laggy as stuff when I played the beta for the one where you had to pay.

wow, no, last is waterfront first is.. ah forget what was the other district called? not the social one.

Business districts or something?

lol, waterfront got all the love