Gonna play it nao?

YES
18 (35.3%)
NOPE
15 (29.4%)
MAYBE
18 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: APB: Reloaded Megathread - OOOPPENNN BETTTAA - Vote in el pole  (Read 39282 times)

crims.

Po po can suck my richard

crims.

Po po can suck my richard
:C
What ever, we can to smoke crack and shiiiitss for reelz man.

Signed up for this stuff. I want this game so bad.

I only played Enforcer in the original APB, seeing as I hated not being able to take a break between missions and restock on ammo and such.  As a criminal, you constantly get APB'd and you never have the option to stop attracting heat.

Which makes sense, I mean, it would be pretty stupid if the game was like: "Hey man, the police are all like, chasing you, are you okay with that? Y/N".

We should make a Blockland APB gang.
Enforcer or criminal?

We should make a Blockland APB gang.
Enforcer or criminal?

Ill do either. Criminal sounds more fun but i like the sound of an enforer.

Ill do either. Criminal sounds more fun but i like the sound of an enforer.

The differences are purely cosmetic except for these:

The enforcers get to choose what to do and when, based on how other enforcers (and pedestrian A.I.) report crimes.  The payouts are larger (and reporting crimes allows you to get more experience than a similar criminal run) but it takes a bit longer to get a payout.

The criminals can fight each other, and do not get to choose what to do and when.  The payouts are smaller, but are obtained more often.

There are also, other minor, differences, such as criminals get to raise their prestige level by killing pedestrians/running over signs, but if an enforcer does the same their prestige level is lowered.  An enforce can only raise their prestige by completing objectives and killing criminals.  This acts as a kind of balance against the extra experience earned by the ability to report crimes.

There are pros and cons for each, but in the end it doesn't really matter.  The only thing that bothered me was
I hated not being able to take a break between missions and restock on ammo and such.  As a criminal, you constantly get APB'd and you never have the option to stop attracting heat.
so I'd go with enforcer every time.

When does the beta start? I really want to see how they've fixed it.

When does the beta start? I really want to see how they've fixed it.
I believe February. 

Bumpish.
So, i think if we make a group, it should be called the BADPOT.
I meant it that way.

bump for this thingymajiggy.

You must have a G1 account and enter the same email used on the g1 account in the signup page

bump for this thingymajiggy.

You must have a G1 account and enter the same email used on the g1 account in the signup page
I did that.
Were gonna be called Bad's pot. You know, for our group and stuff.

I did that.
Were gonna be called Bad's pot. You know, for our group and stuff.

no.

Just call it the blockland peoples.

no.

Just call it the blockland peoples.
I like Bad's pot better. :c
ADD A POLL