Author Topic: Hacked already?  (Read 4211 times)

I torrent semi-legit ISOs all the time- For example:
PC comes in, needs a fresh OS install. Had MS-WinME installed.
We dont have an ME disk.
I download one from a torrent, no key needed. Customer has their own key sticker. All I actually need is a CD to boot from and install from.
I cant think of any other place where one can still get a WinME disk!

NOTE: I kneow WinME is the worst OS ever. Not my choice!

I think I want to start a BL-Retail torrent, so people can DL the demo and then go buy it!!

People hack anything, if by hack you mean crack, then put a torrent up for it. Since there's always someone out there who has enough free time, or enough hate towards the creator/development company, to crack it.

coughtbmcough  :cookieMonster:

I suppose the community's big enough to have a few dedicated hack/crackers.  Anarki, A few people from a certain mod wich happens to be "better", Bleh maybe? 'Eh, I won't point any fingers.

Anarki just knows how to forget around with you. I don't think you'll be able to hack Blockland so easy unlike other games.

I suppose the community's big enough to have a few dedicated hack/crackers.  Anarki, A few people from a certain mod wich happens to be "better", Bleh maybe? 'Eh, I won't point any fingers.
Anarki couldn't code a hello world gui
Bleh wont because of his nature of being a good person in the end
the old TBM crew do not care about bl anymore and they honestly do not care enough to be cyber terrorists to this community any more than you or I.  The "OMG TBM PEOPLE ARE BREAKING MY MEGAHURTZ" stuff is getting annoying.  I should not have to read posts like this in every loving topic.  It's like when everything was blamed on the communists.

You're right, you're right, sorry, but when someone mentions 'people/group who hates BL', they obviously come to mind...

And that shouldn't happen.

And that shouldn't happen.
and it does because TBM does hate BL.
"TBG will PWN retail"
"We all tried it, and we all say it sucks"
Notice: Both are lies.

Alright, I'm confused.  Now everyone's defending TBM?  Or is everyone just sick of TBM bashing?

Well the "virus" happened what? A year ago? You'd think everyone would just drop it already.

the old TBM crew do not care about bl anymore and they honestly do not care enough to be cyber terrorists to this community any more than you or I.  The "OMG TBM PEOPLE ARE BREAKING MY MEGAHURTZ" ice cream is getting annoying.  I should not have to read posts like this in every pandaing topic.  It's like when everything was blamed on the communists.
I know what you mean by "Hello world". Isn't it like the example for every programming language? Atleast that's what I heard and it was for C++.

Well the "virus" happened what? A year ago? You'd think everyone would just drop it already.
Exactly it's getting old and It happened back in '04

and it does because TBM does hate BL.
"TBG will PWN retail"
"We all tried it, and we all say it sucks"
Notice: Both are lies.
Just because they don't like it, doesn't mean they care.  You are missing the point which is: they don't care enough to make your lives miserable.

Alright, I'm confused.  Now everyone's defending TBM?  Or is everyone just sick of TBM bashing?
Sick of TBM bashing.

the old TBM crew do not care about bl anymore and they honestly do not care enough to be cyber terrorists to this community any more than you or I.  The "OMG TBM PEOPLE ARE BREAKING MY MEGAHURTZ" ice cream is getting annoying.  I should not have to read posts like this in every pandaing topic.  It's like when everything was blamed on the communists.

Actually on the TBM forums that MCP or whatever guy was talking about hacking retail.

Badspot

• Administrator
Blockland wasn't even out in '04.  The back door script debacle happened in July '05 - it was real and confirmed by 3rd party experts using dso decompiling tools.

They clearly do care enough.  They have half a dozen threads discussing retail, how to compete, how to steal it, funny variations on my name, whether or not I am indeed a huge nerd, etc.  RBL is all they ever talk about and it's their sole motivation for development. 

I'm locking this thread now because the original premise appears to be a false alarm and the rest has been discussed to death.  And because of rule #3