Author Topic: Lord Tony  (Read 17438 times)

Skill4life is an idiot family man.

NOEDIT: Less of an idiot, because he's been a coolbr0 in the past, but he's still a family man.

you can't do that.
But you can do rapid respawn relays. I get bored on fortwars with friends that think it's an RP.

so are you.
Are you autistic? Go Google what a family man is.
My dad's gay.
For that matter, who the hell are you?

Skill4life is an idiot family man.
Fear =/= hate

Stop being dumb. And he was joking in the first place.

-snip-
From Merriam-Webster's Disctionary:  irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homoloveuality or homoloveuals

Also, from Doomonkey's root word combination lab. Homo for same + phobia for fear of = Fear of the same thing.

Try not combining shortened versions of words next time. Shows how smart the person who coined that term was.

You do know you're getting stuffy over a joke, right?

I hate Lord Tony. He comes to my server, makes a 64x64 cube, sets a relay death loop on it, and leaves. He is still permanently banned from my server to this day, and this was back in V9. I avoid his server and any server he is on.
Ahh that was fun.
I loved those relay death loops

You do know you're getting stuffy over a joke, right?
I'm getting stuffy over him getting stuffy over a joke. I like Skill.

But there's no reason to kill everybody on earth to spend time with your friends

But there's no reason to kill everybody on earth to spend time with your friends
I think that's stretching it a bit.

I'm getting stuffy over him getting stuffy over a joke. I like Skill.
NOEDIT: Less of an idiot, because [Skill]'s been a coolbr0 in the past
From Merriam-Webster's Disctionary:  irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homoloveuality or homoloveuals

Also, from Doomonkey's root word combination lab. Homo for same + phobia for fear of = Fear of the same thing.

Try not combining shortened versions of words next time. Shows how smart the person who coined that term was.
I know what the root words are, trust me.
That's just how I've heard the word being used. Also, the first "define:" result on Google is "a person who hates or fears homoloveual people", as I said above.
I think that's stretching it a bit.
I agree.