Author Topic: Lord Tony  (Read 17321 times)

That's just how I've heard the word being used.
And I hate how people use it like that.
I think it's funny how people take two root words, combine them so they make a sensible word, then the word gets shortened and recombined to make no sense.

For example:
- Auto + Mobile = Self Moving (A car)
- Automobile shortened to auto. No longer makes sense
- Auto body repair shop. Supposed to mean car body repair shop, really means self body repair shop, it's like doing surgery on your own body!

For example:
- Auto + Mobile = Self Moving (A car)
- Automobile shortened to auto. No longer makes sense
- Auto body repair shop. Supposed to mean car body repair shop, really means self body repair shop, it's like doing surgery on your own body!
I laughed.

do i count as an idiot and/or gullible cigarette?

cause he does stuff like this to me.

AKA people he doesn't like.

and Daedalus is taking thinks to seriously.

This thread is now solid gold clatted with diamonds due to Badspot.

This thread is now solid gold clatted with diamonds due to Badspot.

That made this topic so enjoyable :P

Lord Tony is a coolbro, just touch your snake.

Then take a picture and send it to Lord Tonyyyy ;D

Skill4life is an idiot family man.

G'day sir, I hope to enlighten you with this vital piece of information: You're stupid, i was trolling him because even saying "EWW YOU'RE GAY" ticked him off in such a way. I agree with you that i'm an idiot, but in no way am i a family man.

So you're the moron who's mommy has to watch the forums to make sure it's a safe playground? I will make sure to fully loveually assault you whenever I I see you.

G'day sir, I hope to enlighten you with this vital piece of information: You're stupid, i was trolling him because even saying "EWW YOU'RE GAY" ticked him off in such a way. I agree with you that i'm an idiot, but in no way am i a family man.
Too lazy to find the quote, but I said something along the lines of "NOEDIT: Not really an idiot, because he's been a coolbr0"
And alright, I don't know you very well so I didn't know if it was trolling or not.

Too lazy to find the quote, but I said something along the lines of "NOEDIT: Not really an idiot, because he's been a coolbr0"
And alright, I don't know you very well so I didn't know if it was trolling or not.

Nowadays, everything on the internet is trolling.

his server names always have to have the word "lovey" in it
EXAMPLE: Lord tony's lovey castle

Nowadays, everything on the internet is trolling.
Apparently so. :u