Author Topic: Lord Tony  (Read 17314 times)

i think he means the COPPA policy.
only i'm sure, since this woman is obviously super-loving brown town about it, that she gave her son permission to play/buy this product and post on it's forums.
ah right coppa

blockland and coppa

never thought i'd ever have those two in the same discussion

ah right coppa

blockland and coppa

never thought i'd ever have those two in the same discussion
yeah since nobody loving abides by it anyway.

Hey Badspot. You should tell her that technically it is illegal for her children to play online under the age of 13. She clearly states that her son is 10 years old.
nO IT'S NOT.

what frightens me more is that you actually did it
Holy fck I think I shat my pants I fcking loled so hard

You can curse on the Internet...

Holy fck I think I shat my pants I fcking loled so hard
I shat my pants when I saw you bump this topic.

I can't find my modify button! D:

Nice bump.

I happen to be 10 years old and if i can make a server, i would ban anyone who chatted off a loveual nature.

You and your mom (from what I know) both aggree that this is a problem.

I happen to be 10 years old and if i can make a server, i would ban anyone who chatted off a loveual nature.

lmfao.

mkay we'll all be sure to let Lord Tony know to come to the first server you host.

You know what's sort funny? It's illegal for you to be online under the age of 13. Without parent permission.

Hey Badspot. You should tell her that technically it is illegal for her children to play online under the age of 13. She clearly states that her son is 10 years old.

I'm curious. Where did you hear such nonsense? My little sister (7 year old) plays a whole bunch of online games and I don't see anywhere that it's illegal. I also don't see a cop busting through my door saying "OGMF GET OFF INTRONET. SEVEN YEAR OWLD" Also. One more question.

If it's "illegal" to play online under the age of 13. Then why in the HELL are you here?