Author Topic: Mail Bag: Paedophiles! Incest! Rape!  (Read 51407 times)

The greatest Drama ever?

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget a Duck!

This is better than Pay-per-view.

This is what, it pains me to say this, Blockland's polar opposite r-o-b-l-o-x was created for.
Ugh, that hurt, A LOT!
My personal opinion is, you should have researched the game a bit.

Nice bump

Wait. I'm 12.
and what is this?

I see this wonderful topic has been revived to the first page.

It still gives me a laugh though :P

The dude who bumped is a loving dumbass, but the bump itself is welcome.

Is it just me, or is it just fishy she's looking for glowing members of the comunity in the DRAMA section?

love the mailbag. just to piss with her, delete her key. that way she has no reason to complain. you can file the reason under "harassment"

love the mailbag. just to piss with her, delete her key. that way she has no reason to complain. you can file the reason under "harassment"
*Her childs key

skill and lord

I love you guys.

The greatest Drama ever?

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget a Duck!
hello stupid.

*Her childs key
so? her child is the pusillanimous individual who took a screenshot and said "MOMMY MOOOOOMYYYYYY! DEY ARE TALKING ABOUT love ON DA INTERNETS" he deserves to be banned for endorsing harassment.

Is it just me, or is it just fishy she's looking for glowing members of the comunity in the DRAMA section?
Sounds like something a member would do, like all those ones who say Blockland's failing because 90% of their posts are in Drama and wonder how they suddenly get a negative feeling around here.

Well the topic was moved here later on. And besides, I doubt you'd be thinking of internet drama when you're new to the internet and read "Drama" in the "Off-Topic" section.